13 (34.2%)
I usually do not know last names of people I have sex with
5 (13.2%)
I hardly ever know last names of people I have sex with
2 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 02:11:50 PM
Save it for the miniseries, Patient Zero.

Pfft, I've been primarily in a dormant period.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on December 09, 2014, 02:12:24 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 01:30:16 PM
The fuck is wrong with you people?  You don't know somebody's last name until after having sex the first few times?

I mean, we've all had one-night stands and single hook-ups, but what the fuck people.

Maybe it's because I'm Scandinavian. I think that's how everyone rolls there.

And I live in the big city, where such is also commonplace - girls and guys.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 12:23:52 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on December 09, 2014, 12:13:21 PM
I am not gay so that means I actually have to put effort into setting up situations that lead to sex. It ain't a free open bar on this side.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on December 09, 2014, 02:13:52 PMAnd I live in the big city, where such is also commonplace - girls and guys.

Yeah... I mean, how is the last name relevant?

Most of the people I've hooked up with over the years were friends of friends, class mates, with the occasional night club hook up etc. Where does last name even come into the conversation?

You hook up. You do your thing. You get contact info. Maybe you get back in touch again and see each other (which was the usual scenario for me, generally having been on the lookout for a relationship rather than casual sex). It keeps going and at some point you accidentally find out the other person's family name (now, of course, you generally do so when you add each other on Facebook).

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on December 09, 2014, 02:17:12 PM
Quote from: garbon on December 09, 2014, 02:13:52 PMAnd I live in the big city, where such is also commonplace - girls and guys.

Yeah... I mean, how is the last name relevant?

Most of the people I've hooked up with over the years were friends of friends, class mates, with the occasional night club hook up etc. Where does last name even come into the conversation?

You hook up. You do your thing. You get contact info. Maybe you get back in touch again and see each other (which was the usual scenario for me, generally having been on the lookout for a relationship rather than casual sex). It keeps going and at some point you accidentally find out the other person's family name (now, of course, you generally do so when you add each other on Facebook).

:thumbsup:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on December 09, 2014, 02:12:24 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 01:30:16 PM
The fuck is wrong with you people?  You don't know somebody's last name until after having sex the first few times?

I mean, we've all had one-night stands and single hook-ups, but what the fuck people.

Maybe it's because I'm Scandinavian. I think that's how everyone rolls there.

See, derspiess? It's not just the blacks.

CountDeMoney

It's basic fucking common courtesy, you monkeys.  You put your dick in somebody's mouth, the least you can do is know their last name.

Ideologue

Jacob does this purely just to make us feel bad, man. He's a real negative dude.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 02:19:51 PM
It's basic fucking common courtesy, you monkeys.  You put your dick in somebody's mouth, the least you can do is know their last name.

I think they'd rather have an orgasm than an exchange of last names, to be honest.

Besides, there's usually enough social structure around it they can find out the last name if it's relevant (because they're friends of friends, classmates, etc).

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on December 09, 2014, 02:23:42 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 02:19:51 PM

I think they'd rather have an orgasm than an exchange of last names, to be honest.

Ah, a comedian.  And a condescending one at that. 

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 02:28:20 PMAh, a comedian.  And a condescending one at that.

As opposed to an angry one, like you?

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 02:11:50 PM
Save it for the miniseries, Patient Zero.
:D

This made me laugh out loud.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on December 09, 2014, 02:22:04 PM
Jacob does this purely just to make us feel bad, man. He's a real negative dude.

The smug is an air hazard.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on December 09, 2014, 02:32:36 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 09, 2014, 02:28:20 PMAh, a comedian.  And a condescending one at that.

As opposed to an angry one, like you?

Not angry, just disappointed in the complete lack of basic societal manners that once kept humanity together in the age of BA (Before Assburgers).

Jacob

Quote from: Ideologue on December 09, 2014, 02:22:04 PM

What? You're probably getting laid more than I ever was, what with the internet to help you hook up. Do you know the last names of the girls you meet before you have sex with them?