So what do you make of that woman in New York video

Started by Josquius, October 30, 2014, 01:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on October 31, 2014, 10:36:59 AM
Is that some sort of forbidden dance?

Clever lines for pretty girls on the street.

The classic is

Que curvas,
y yo sin frenas.

What curves,
and my brakes are out.

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 30, 2014, 09:06:15 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on October 30, 2014, 09:00:16 PM
For the record, she is a hottie, and I would certainly admire her in passing.  But I'm not the "hey baby, 'sup?" type.  :sleep:

She's quite the hottie, but you're supposed to notice her by not noticing her. 

I never understood the need for cat calls and all that other bullshit, and hate being around guys that are.  It's insulting and impolite.  Act like you've been in the end zone before, and hand the ball to the ref.  No need to spike it and dance like an idiot.

The proper, polite and gentlemanly thing to do is mind your tongue, don't ogle, and wait until you are home to masturbate.  After you get her plates and find out where she lives.

POTM.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Admiral Yi

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ideologue

Quote from: alfred russel on October 31, 2014, 08:38:24 AM
I used to know a girl who was ~19-20 and gorgeous--she worked at the same restaurant as me, but also at a nightclub and did work at events like boxing matches and nascar. One day we went to the mall together after school had gotten out, and she got so many comments. One guy driving by actually yelled, "I want to fuck you!"

So basically if I'd been born a gorgeous woman, I'd have been happy.  Called it.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on October 31, 2014, 10:58:54 AM
It is not polite to stare at people -_-

In my experience nice looking girls enjoy being looked at and appreciated.

Brazen

I'll only allow a gentleman to approach after his manservant brings me his card, then my chaperone will arrange a respectable meeting place.

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on October 31, 2014, 10:02:19 AM
Quote from: Brazen on October 31, 2014, 08:44:38 AM
She should move to London where no strangers will talk to her ever.

I so love societies like this. Feelings are meant to be repressed and/or let out in an occassional outburst, not shared.

In all fairness though, it seems the occasional outburst in the UK is every weekend where it is apparently mandatory to scream loudly on the street when you are drunk. And then drink until you pass out on said street, because otherwise you are a social outcast.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 31, 2014, 11:00:39 AM
Quote from: Valmy on October 31, 2014, 10:58:54 AM
It is not polite to stare at people -_-

While chubby girls make videos of black men trying to pick them up.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jacob

Quote from: Ideologue on October 31, 2014, 10:59:48 AM
So basically if I'd been born a gorgeous woman, I'd have been happy.  Called it.

Ide, it is not external factors that make you unhappy, it's your habit of self-pity.

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 31, 2014, 10:58:11 AM
I don't see the problem with ogling.

As long as one is discreet about it, I don't either.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 31, 2014, 11:08:38 AM
While chubby girls make videos of black men trying to pick them up.

Black dudes love big girls.  It's a match made in heaven.

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 31, 2014, 11:00:39 AM

I very much enjoy looking at and appreciating nice looking girls, so we're coming from the same place.

That said, it's been communicated to me that in many cases nice looking girls feign appreciation at attention from strangers because they've had enough bad experiences from not doing so, that feigning appreciation seems safer. Apparently, sometimes what starts out as appreciation very quickly turns into threats of violence and rape if the appreciator is dissatisfied with the response. I believe both of the videos linked in this thread illustrates that process.

It kind of sucks.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jacob on October 31, 2014, 11:10:39 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on October 31, 2014, 10:59:48 AM

Ide, it is not external factors that make you unhappy, it's your habit of self-pity.

I guess he figures it'd be hard to pity himself with the constant external validation. I think he's probably wrong. Besides, women get older too.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?