Berkut

Leave 1r in Lisbon, everyone else back to Madrid
2m from Mons to Madrid
2m from Metz to Madrid
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

French winter : 2 mercenaries from Orleans to Paris.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Drakken

German winter: Everyone from Genève back to Prague. Add 2 Mercs in Prague.

garbon

Protestant winter: 1 regular in Flushing to Antwerp
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

And England? I think that's what we have left. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

I'm going ahead without Slowmont's winter.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on July 26, 2012, 02:41:17 PM

I didn't think I could have a winter with the capital in unrest?

garbon

Quote from: ulmont on July 26, 2012, 02:57:03 PM

The rules don't mention anything about unrest in winter except for attrition.

Habbaku

:yeah: 

QuoteRequest: 6-sided die x 1

Message from France:
Rolling for Catholic League formation.

No Catholic League!

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Drake is still floating around in the ocean.  You can return him home or try to keep him (with a nav roll).

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on July 26, 2012, 03:02:42 PM

Drake is still floating around in the ocean.  You can return him home or try to keep him (with a nav roll).

He'll come back.

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on July 26, 2012, 03:02:20 PM
:yeah: 

QuoteRequest: 6-sided die x 1

Message from France:
Rolling for Catholic League formation.

No Catholic League!

:angry:

Habbaku

Baki (Ottomans) take the last 1 VP marker for arts and no one else gets anything.

Galileo gets a 14 - 1 VP and 1 bonus of Drakken's choice.

Taki produces nothing.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Actually I don't think that's right:

QuoteChecking for Formation
Formation is automatic if the Protestant player controls 3 keys
in France