Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

I pass my impulse. Off to Garbon.

garbon

Quote#93: 2 / English College, Douai

Message from Protestants:
1-2/2 Preaching a sermon in France
Cognac, Lyon, Chartres and Grenoble convert.

Can someone double-check for me as I think Spain actually has 18 vps? (though 19 on ACTS and 16 on CB) and I only have 11.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Enterprise of England places both Spain and England at 21VPs.

My most important pirate roll, against a depleted Spain, fails to score a single hit. :(

No file

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: garbon on July 23, 2012, 04:31:11 PM
Can someone double-check for me as I think Spain actually has 18 vps? (though 19 on ACTS and 16 on CB) and I only have 11.

Did an update on ACTS.  Spain's at 19 VPs now (there are 25 Protestant spaces, not 23).
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Drakken

garbon

Dice finally turn against Protestants. 7 CP rebellion in Lyon collapses. :bleeding:

No file.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Habbaku

in my other VQ game, I have failed to get a single hit on 8 rebellion dice.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

#43: 1 / Experienced Pilot [RESPONSE]

Message from Ottoman:
1/1: naval move:
squadron from East Med to Aegean

then I am spending my 2CP treasure to sponsor my scientist

Tamas

garbon

Hey, Habs, is France still passing?

Habbaku

Yes, still passing.  Thought I posted that, but I guess not!

-J. R. R. Tolkien