And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen PBEM Recruitment

Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Quote from: garbon on July 27, 2012, 08:21:17 AM
Quote from: Habbaku on July 26, 2012, 09:10:15 PM
France gets a treasure from their colony, but I need to wait to draw it--both England and the Protestants have treasures that they need to discard in Cyberboard.

Onto Ulmont. Sent out my file with my discard.

Sent.

Berkut

Last treasure was science bonus, so we took Cryptography.

Drew another treasure for controlling Lisbon, then re-seeded treasures.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Drakken

garbon

More accurately is that we're kinda waiting on Habbs to pop-in. He hasn't said anything in the other game thread either. There he mentioned he'd check in intermittently but is traveling till the 6th.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Yeah, I'm still going to be heavily distracted (on vacation) during the daytime until the 6th.  I think I should be able to crack out a play tomorrow night, though.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Looks like I was wrong!

I'll be back home tomorrow night, though, and back to normal soon after.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

*beep* *beep*

Protestants are done. :D

garbon

So we're abandoning this then? Did I just not get the memo?

Habbaku

I'm still here.  I suppose I'm done, but then I never really started!

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

I mean we're almost at the end so I figured we finished but no one has checked in. :(

Habbaku

Yeah, seems silly to shoot this one behind the ear when we're on the last turn and everyone but Tamas has a chance of winning.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on August 12, 2012, 08:36:38 PM
Yeah, seems silly to shoot this one behind the ear when we're on the last turn and everyone but Tamas has a chance of winning.

oh ha-ha!

So I have nothing to lose ha? :P

Are we at the DoW phase then?

Drakken

I am quite certain at least one of us has a diplomatic offer to make.

Tamas