News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen PBEM Recruitment

Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

ulmont

Quote from: garbon on August 13, 2012, 06:59:26 PM
Berkut? Ulmont?

As England, I'll follow Berkut, yes, but I have nothing to announce.

garbon

I'm just taking a roll on if people are still interested. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Drakken

It would be rather important to me whether Berkut's still interested or not.

Berkut

I don't remember if I have anything to announce...

I guess not, unless someone reminds me...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on August 14, 2012, 10:46:14 AM
I don't remember if I have anything to announce...

I guess not, unless someone reminds me...

Well I think interested parties have had more than enough time to reach out again - so I say we begin announcing.

Ottomans - nada
Spain - ?

Berkut

0 rows returned

garbon

Alright, I believe though he can correct me that Ulmont will still have nothing to announce so that brings us to Habbs.

Habbaku

France offers peace and an alliance to the HRE.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Drakken

HRE accepts peace with France, but doesn't accept the alliance offer.

garbon

Nothing to declare, though I think that brings us to ransom? I believe I'm the only one with leaders to bring back?

garbon

Alright pretty positive that's the case. Protestants are giving France one card in return for Henry IV.  Now we're up to DoW if any.

garbon

Oh and Habbs, I hope you are very grateful for the card I gave you. :)

Tamas

Ottomans declare war on Spain. Just because.

Berkut

Just because you like to really make it clear how little you can be trusted?

Duly noted.

0 rows returned