Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

I get in a piracy hit.

Well, Elite Troops was unexpected but I did count on a risky siege. Wouldn't have attempted if it wasn't the last turn with nothing to lose.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

0 rows returned

Berkut

Spain: Play Card as Operations

#66: 5 / Sea Beggars

Message from Spain:
1/5: Guide 4r2m to Amien
2/5: Control Amien
3/5: Guise to Boulogne

Intercept?

0 rows returned

Berkut

Spain: Die roll request

Request: 6-sided die x 2

Message from Spain:
Potential intercept...

Intercept successful if the Prots want it...

0 rows returned

garbon

I'll intercept with Henry IV + 5r3m.

And no combat cards from my side.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Your leader is owned by you, so I cannot move him.

0 rows returned

Berkut

Spain loses the fight 3-1.

Move some troops from Metz into France, besiege Algiers.

Over to England

0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on August 20, 2012, 09:36:59 PM
Your leader is owned by you, so I cannot move him.

Sorry. Meant to unlock him. :(

Yay on the fight! :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

ulmont

England clears unrest from London.

Habbaku

QuoteFrance: Play Card as Operations
#75: 2 / The Lost Colony [MANDATORY]

Message from France:
For CPs :

1/2 - Montmorency, Henry, 4 regulars, 3 mercenaries to Boulogne.

Protestants may evade or fight it out.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Am I allowed to attempt to intercept with that 1 merc in Rouen?

garbon

Rolled in the case that I can and interception succeeds, so should be Henry IV + 5r3m facing down France.  No CC from me.

Habbaku

French play Tilbury Speech to bring the battle to 10 vs. 11.  And end up winning!

:yeah:

Protestants lose 3 to 6.  Henry and his remaining 2 regulars retreat to Rouen.

The French Henry heads back to Paris with his entourage.

QuoteFrance: Die roll request
Request: 6-sided die x 5

Message from France:
Will expend a 2 CP treasure to Suppress Heresy.

1 minor, 1 unrest.  Convert/unrest La Rochelle.

Off to Drakken.

-J. R. R. Tolkien