News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EURO 2024

Started by Duque de Bragança, May 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Josephus on June 17, 2024, 02:19:23 PMIn Denmark's defence /- they did win it once— even though they didn't qualify

Oh yeah, we won't ever forget that :)

HVC

Fitting that Mbappe faked a face injury and then sustained a face injury. Soccer karma.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

France continues its amazing attack from the Canada game.

Ah well. Austria self-destructs. On to the Netherlands.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josephus

Oh Languish.  Turning a football tournament into a history lesson   You never let me down
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Valmy

Quote from: Josephus on June 17, 2024, 04:15:12 PMOh Languish.  Turning a football tournament into a history lesson   You never let me down

I started posting a lot of images of France sacking Moscow to illustrate how the 2018 World Cup was going. So since that worked I figured I would keep it up -_-

Though it didn't really work out in the 2022 World Cup. But that was mostly because I didn't have any paintings of France committing unspeakable acts of violence against Argentina. And no other reason, I am sure -_-
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

FunkMonk

Mbappe will actually have to wear a ninja turtle mask now that his nose is broken. Football is self aware.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Zoupa

That was not an especially convincing display from France.

Although Kante still has it, at 33 and playing in Saudi Arabia. That was a nice surprise.

HVC

Stupid Georgians. Keeping the crusader tradition of losing to turks alive
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Maladict

Turks are out partying like they won the title  :rolleyes:

Josephus

So today we are all Czechs right? 😁
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

HVC

Quote from: Josephus on June 18, 2024, 02:03:25 PMSo today we are all Czechs right? 😁

:glare: and I liked you too

Josquius

Quote from: Josephus on June 18, 2024, 02:03:25 PMSo today we are all Czechs right? 😁

Hats for every letter!

Sorry Portugal. Ronaldo is just that bad he taints the entire country.
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

I am so conflicted. I have Portugal in a sweetstake at work, but, also, it's Portugal. Ronaldo and Pepe  :x

HVC

Valmy

Quote from: Maladict on June 18, 2024, 01:40:47 PMTurks are out partying like they won the title  :rolleyes:

Hey they have had a tough time since 2014. Let them have this.