News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EURO 2024

Started by Duque de Bragança, May 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Quote from: Josquius on June 20, 2024, 08:12:16 AM
Quote from: Tamas on June 20, 2024, 07:10:17 AMSerbia threatens to walk out of the Euros unless Croatia and Albania are sanctioned due to their fans finding unity chanting anti-Serb slogans.

[img]https://uploads.disquscdn.com/imag

I dunno. Racism is still racism even when its against a group that themselves are packed with racist genocidal shit munchers.
Worth a slap on the wrist.

For sure but I ain't going to be feeling sorry for the Serbs.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Tamas on June 20, 2024, 07:10:17 AMSerbia threatens to walk out of the Euros unless Croatia and Albania are sanctioned due to their fans finding unity chanting anti-Serb slogans.

That was my reaction wondering how bad the chant could be. Then I clicked on the article.

The chant: "kill, kill, kill the Serb"
Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 20, 2024, 08:37:31 AM

That was my reaction wondering how bad the chant could be. Then I clicked on the article.

So maybe: wait until the Serbs exit, THEN punish Croatia and Albania?

HVC

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 20, 2024, 08:37:31 AM

Just goes to show, only one worse than a serb is a croat :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Sheilbh

"You can hear the entire stadium of Croats and Albanians chanting in a heart-warming show of pan-Balkan unit...FFS"
Let's bomb Russia!

Duque de Bragança

Nothing like a common enemy.

In football. :P

HVC

Thank you serbia for the last minute goal, really helped me out in the pool   ^_^
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Valmy

Picking ties is for cowards!!!11  :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on June 20, 2024, 10:26:28 AMPicking ties is for cowards!!!11  :P

In the last pools my lack of tie picking screwed me! Still only like 50/50 on ties anyway :D

Grey Fox

Canada MNT lost Herdman because Soccer stupidly employs them full time instead of a per tournament basis.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Duque de Bragança

England just scored vs Denmark, by the way.  :bowler:
1-0

Valmy

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 20, 2024, 11:23:48 AMEngland just scored vs Denmark, by the way.  :bowler:
1-0

Get those Danes!

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Why is there a Swastika in that image? :hmm:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 20, 2024, 11:50:56 AMWhy is there a Swastika in that image? :hmm:

Kind of a thing they were into (like many other folks at some point): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika_%28Germanic_Iron_Age%29

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

HVC

One of the Vikings converted to Hinduism? :unsure: