News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EURO 2024

Started by Duque de Bragança, May 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Yeah... Of all years 2016 is one we really don't want to see again. It's best expunged from all records.
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Not following, really, but a bunch of stories have cropped up on reddit of Scottish fans having a good time and being wholesome and nice. :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josephus

There have been lots of good goals this tournament
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

crazy canuck

Quote from: Josephus on June 19, 2024, 08:11:46 AMThere have been lots of good goals this tournament

Yeah, I am really enjoying this tournament.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Tamas on June 18, 2024, 10:38:04 PMYou guys couldn't beat Czechia without an own goal, chill. :p

At least the Selecção scored a goal to beat Czechia, unlike your worst nemesis France (Trianon !) who needed an own goal of another Hungarian nemesis, Austria. :P

Josquius

Sorry. That was me. I just started watching before Croatias first.
██████
██████
██████

Duque de Bragança

Croatia now leads 2-1 after losing 0-1.

After an Albanian o.g, of course.  :D

Tamas

Holly hell seems like I missed a hell of a game because of work.

HVC

Quote from: Tamas on June 19, 2024, 09:59:58 AMHolly hell seems like I missed a hell of a game because of work.

Yeah, seems like it was a good game.

Looks like a lot own goals* this year. That's one way to increase game scores, I suppose.

*rudiger is tied as the top scorer for Scotland in Tournament games in the last 25 years :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josephus

Damn I turned the TV off just as injury time started, convinced Albania weren't going to tie it.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Valmy

Croatia sucks. When did that happen?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josephus

What the hell is Germany wearing?
Civis Romanus Sum

Threviel

Good match, fuck Hungary. Fuckers.

Also, fuck Turkey.

Sheilbh

Germany: are they back? :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!