News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EURO 2024

Started by Duque de Bragança, May 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

France should be worried :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Duque de Bragança

:secret:
Trianon

Nemesis of Hungary.  :P Battle of the Nemeses, I guess.  :D

HVC

That was a joint effort against hungary :P . Austria meanwhile dominated Hungary for centuries and took some land too :contract:

Tamas, tie break. Who do you hate more, France or Austria :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Jacob

Saw a thing in Danish news that Denmark is #1 of any country... to have lost the most matches at the Euro. No country has lost more games in the Euros than us!  The biggest losers! :lol:  :blush:

We're also #10 on the list for getting the most points at the Euro, so that's not as bad. Top 10 Euro nation sounds better than biggest losers of the Euros.

I guess that's the result of being good enough to regularly qualify, but not good enough to regularly dominate....

HVC

Aww I jinxed Slovakia.

*edit* jinx reversed!

Tamas

Quote from: HVC on June 17, 2024, 12:11:50 PMThat was a joint effort against hungary :P . Austria meanwhile dominated Hungary for centuries and took some land too :contract:

Tamas, tie break. Who do you hate more, France or Austria :lol:

HVC

Bad call. It was in no way intentional.

HVC

Valmy

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 17, 2024, 10:38:21 AMAustrian fans snapping baguettes in half in front of the French fans. This is football.

Pas d'oignons aux Autrichiens!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josephus

In Denmark's defence /- they did win it once— even though they didn't qualify
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Valmy

Austria is holding the Bridge at Düsseldorf so far.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Duque de Bragança

Valmy jinxing a team, again. :P

O.G Wöber.

Valmy

Austria beating themselves. It is as if Conrad von Hötzendorf is still leading them from beyond the grave.

HVC

If Austria is the only team that scored a goal does that still count as the Hungary effect?

Tamas

Quote from: HVC on June 17, 2024, 03:12:26 PMIf Austria is the only team that scored a goal does that still count as the Hungary effect?

:lol: