News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EURO 2024

Started by Duque de Bragança, May 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Isn't Hungary absolutely F-ed if Scotland wins?

Threviel

Duque de Bragança

Duque de Bragança

Party over for Scotland?

1-1 Swiss equaliser.

Valmy

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 19, 2024, 02:27:41 PMParty over for Scotland?

1-1 Swiss equaliser.

A 13 minute party.

Hope the Scots enjoyed it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 19, 2024, 02:05:38 PMGermany: are they back? :ph34r:

Musiala is too good for most teams. They might indeed be back.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Tamas

I mean, they have played Scotland and Hungary so far.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Threviel

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on June 19, 2024, 02:29:05 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 19, 2024, 02:27:41 PMParty over for Scotland?

1-1 Swiss equaliser.

A 13 minute party.

Hope the Scots enjoyed it.

1-1 final score

Bit more actually. :P :scots:

Tamas

Serbia threatens to walk out of the Euros unless Croatia and Albania are sanctioned due to their fans finding unity chanting anti-Serb slogans.

HVC

Wasn't croatia sanctioned fir abusing the Canadian goalie last WC? he was of serbian descent.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Josquius

Quote from: Tamas on June 20, 2024, 07:10:17 AMSerbia threatens to walk out of the Euros unless Croatia and Albania are sanctioned due to their fans finding unity chanting anti-Serb slogans.

[img]https://uploads.disquscdn.com/imag

I dunno. Racism is still racism even when its against a group that themselves are packed with racist genocidal shit munchers.
Worth a slap on the wrist.
██████
██████
██████