News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Eternally (VQ Game)

Started by ulmont, June 11, 2013, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximus

Ottomans take Agram

More astoundingly bad seamanship leaves the Venetians continuing to hold the Adriatic Sea.

Off to Ulmont

Maximus

Quote from: Solmyr on July 17, 2013, 12:12:07 PM
There is no reason for the active player not to roll, if the roll fails there's no more delay needed. If the roll succeeds, whoever can intercept can then decide if he does so or not.

In this case since the roll failed it would be assumed I had not tried to intercept. Then if Garbon had moved to Trieste I could have intercepted "again".

As it was, I tried and failed so I could not try again.

ulmont

split off a few guys from the siege of Brussels, controlled Ghent and removed unrest from Lille, assaulted Brussels to the tune of one dead Dutch merc, and that's it.

Sending another file to actually move those few guys to Lille in a second; Sol is up.

Solmyr

England: Play Card as Operations

#16: 5 / The Sultan's Harem [RESPONSE]
Playable as an event by the Ottoman player. The Ottoman player gains 5 CP that may only be used to construct corsairs, conduct naval moves and/or undertake piracy actions. All piracy actions conducted during these moves roll 1 extra piracy die. OR Playable as a response by any non-Ottoman power to force the Ottoman player to skip their next impulse. Power playing this card as a response draws one replacement card from the deck.

Message from England:
1-2/5: Hawkins in North Atlantic, Drake in Guinea Coast, both with colonies
3/5: Hawkins to Atlantic Coast & drop colony in Jamestown, Drake to Antilles & drop colony in Florida
4-5/5: Drake pirates in Antilles

Drake gets one hit and scores one hit. Picking a Spanish treasure as reward, Ulmont can choose one to hide in the fortress and roll among the others to give me one.

Maximus

Drake survives his first encounter! That's a new one.

Berkut

I am willing to play, right now, Taxis Family Couriers and hand someone Galleasses (3 extra dice in a Med naval combat, 5 is there is a Venetian galley in the combat).

Who would like it, and what would they be willing to compensate for it in return?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Solmyr

Ulmont, I'd like to see what the treasure is, you still own it in the file. :P

ulmont

Solmyr

Drake will go home with it then.

Maximus

Quote from: Berkut on July 17, 2013, 10:43:48 PM
I am willing to play, right now, Taxis Family Couriers and hand someone Galleasses (3 extra dice in a Med naval combat, 5 is there is a Venetian galley in the combat).

Who would like it, and what would they be willing to compensate for it in return?
I will give you a draw next turn.

Berkut

'tis a fine offer, and one I shall accept unless either of the other two offer better...quickly.

ulmont?

0 rows returned

ulmont

Berkut

0 rows returned

garbon

No, I wouldn't be interested in offering more than what the Ottos have already offered.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

0 rows returned