Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Ottomans : Max
Spain : Ulmont
England : Sol
France : Berkut
HRE : Garbon
Protestants : Habbaku

Files have been sent, hands have been dealt, initial Spanish and Portuguese treasures have been drawn onto the board.

There's probably something I forgot to do (draw 10 extra treasures straight into the Spanish hand?) but otherwise diplomacy can start.

Berkut

Did you draw a single Spanish treasure into your hand?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

ulmont

Quote from: Berkut on June 11, 2013, 12:27:41 PM
Did you draw a single Spanish treasure into your hand?

I did not.  Corrected.

Maximus

The online card manifest I was using seems to be down. Does anyone known where there is a functioning one or a downloadable one?

I was using http://rozzwell.com/vqmanifest/

ulmont

Quote from: Maximus on June 11, 2013, 12:56:55 PM
The online card manifest I was using seems to be down. Does anyone known where there is a functioning one or a downloadable one?

I was using http://rozzwell.com/vqmanifest/

Board Game Geek has one, although you have to register first:
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/80523/vq-card-manifest

Solmyr

The Queen of England shall entertain offers for her hand.

Habbaku

The Protestants are ready to announce.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

I'm going to need a little more time into tomorrow. Slammed with sudden work tonight and need briefly re-acquaint myself with the HRE. Will be good by tomorrow eve though. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote from: Solmyr on June 11, 2013, 01:56:46 PM
The Queen of England shall entertain offers for her hand.

I'll also add that the Emperor is up for offers on the lovely Anna of Saxony.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

I think we're probably good for Max to open the announcements.

Maximus

ulmont

1) Offer to marry Philip II the betrothed to Elisabeth de Valois the betrothed.
2) Offer a card draw to the HRE in exchange for the 4 diplo-mercs.

Solmyr

Offer betrothal of Elizabeth to Charles of Austria in exchange for the 4 diplo-mercs.