News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Eternally (VQ Game)

Started by ulmont, June 11, 2013, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

Converted ineffectually, as usual.  Max is up.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

Btw, I will pass for the turn unless someone does something against me.

Maximus

Ottoman forces besiege Szigetvar. Abysmal piracy attempt in the Adriatic. Ulmont up

ulmont

Spain takes a loan from Genoa, no file, Garbon up.

Solmyr

ulmont

Berkut

Play HC to play Wedding Festivities and pick up Grand Tour.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Lost colony but English colony survives. 2 additional mercs in Graz. No file.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Maximus

Captured Szigetvar. Will likely be passing out the turn unless Berkut says otherwise

ulmont

Spain builds a boat in Corunna and moves it to the N. Sea.

File sent; Berkut presumably up.

Berkut

Play 2CP card to drop a regular in Calais, extend with 1CP treasure for merc in Reims, passing out the turn.

0 rows returned

garbon

I don't think you can use a treasure to do the same type of action as your card.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Yeah, your right. I totally forgot I had that stupid treasure. Not even sure where it came from. Lets just pretend I did it last round when I played my HC as an event.

0 rows returned

ulmont

Quote from: Berkut on July 24, 2013, 12:27:26 PM
Yeah, your right. I totally forgot I had that stupid treasure. Not even sure where it came from.

Uh-huh.  I'll take it back if you want.

Garbon - just rock and roll since he could (should) have done it last play (and because it's a pointless 1 CP merc).