News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Eternally (VQ Game)

Started by ulmont, June 11, 2013, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

ulmont

That's everybody now.  I can't get to the end of turn garbage for a couple more hours, so if anyone else wants to grab it go for it.

Habbaku

Don't forget the protestant/french marriage when it comes around. That wasn't marked at any point for some reason.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Ok, I sent a file around for review, and some calculated hand sizes.

Before I end the turn, are the hands right?

Ottomans: 4 keys + 1 saved + 1 Selim + 0 bonus = 6.
Spain: 5 keys + 0 saved + 1 Philip - 1 bonus = 5.
England: 3 keys + 0 saved + 1 Elizabeth + 2 bonus = 6.
France: 4 keys + 1 saved + 0 Charles + 1 bonus = 6.
HRE: 5 keys + 1 saved + 0 Max + 1 bonus = 7.
Prot: 4 base + 2 saved + 2 bonus = 8.

ulmont

Ok, cards are dealt and diplomacy begins.

ulmont

Open items:

1) Garbon to choose +1 VP or a science bonus; and
2) Solmyr to draw a treasure.

garbon

Quick question. I got Selim II. Do I discard that and draw another card given that it was already "played"?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

Quote from: garbon on July 26, 2013, 01:13:10 PM
Quick question. I got Selim II. Do I discard that and draw another card given that it was already "played"?

Yep.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

Le Clerc has to go back home too, no?

Solmyr

Also, it'd be nice if people reveleade their HCs and moved them back to their hands when playing them.

ulmont

There was a French colony in rio when le clerc decided to stay out.  It vanished top of turn 4 in colony resolution, which per the rules only moves le clerc to the sea zone.

Solmyr

I am offering to sell the play of Army Mutiny to the highest bidder. Contact me privately with offers.

ulmont

Maximus