Languishing Eternally (VQ Game)

Started by ulmont, June 11, 2013, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Maximus

Sorry, been travelling.

Sokollu +1r to Agram

ulmont

Pretty sure you have to pick a home card now and send a file.

Maximus

ulmont

No SD, but a couple of leaders placed and home card chosen.  File sent.

Solmyr

No SD, fiddled around with leaders.

Berkut

Selected home card, sent a regular to Calais
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Solmyr

I will actually move a regular to York on my SD, if that's ok with people.

Garbon is up to so SD/HC, then Max can play.

ulmont

garbon

Finally emerging from his palace, the Emperor spring deploys everyone to Graz (note: it appears that 2 of my regulars had inadvertently been left in Venice though I'd written instructions for them to move to Vienna - Max, let me know if that had any influence on your SD).
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

ulmont

Max is up for his initial impulse.

Maximus

Quote from: garbon on August 26, 2013, 08:24:14 PM
Finally emerging from his palace, the Emperor spring deploys everyone to Graz (note: it appears that 2 of my regulars had inadvertently been left in Venice though I'd written instructions for them to move to Vienna - Max, let me know if that had any influence on your SD).
In that case Sokollu et al only deploy as far as Belgrade. I will proceed under the assumption that does not change your SD. Let me know if that is incorrect.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Maximus

Played Grand Visier to add 4 regulars to Belgrade. Ulmont up