News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languishing Eternally (VQ Game)

Started by ulmont, June 11, 2013, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Quote#70: 3 / Tridentine Catechism
Take 8 Catholic Conversion attempts that can affect spaces in any two Religious Struggle Areas (even areas that your power can not usually affect with its actions). The first die is automatically a "6"; the rest are rolled randomly.

Converted Amsterdam and Antwerp, file sent.

Solmyr

El Greco travels to London to paint scenes of burning Catholics. Berkut is up.

Berkut

le Tetsu found himself an experienced pilot and sailed to the Mexican Coast.

Le Clerc followed behind him to the Chilean Coast, both without incident.

Tetsu then did some opportunistic treasure hunting against the Spanish, and got a hit.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Solmyr

Unsurprisingly, it's Garbon's turn.

Berkut

0 rows returned

garbon

I don't have access to the board right now.  Playing home card to patronize that Italian scientist.

Then in response playing Gregorian Calendar to hop back to Spain.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

ulmont

Placed a Jesuit, converted a couple English spaces, sent a file, Sol up.

Solmyr

English witches send curses at Spain. No file, Berkut is up.

Berkut

The French explorer makes it home on the play of a 5CP cards, and the people were so amazed at this that they crushed the last vestiges of the protestant reformation in France - surely God's will is clear!

0 rows returned

ulmont

You forgot the Jesuit in Bristol, and I need to remember to toss the treasure onto the turn track.

garbon

Quote#24: 5 / Holy League
Playable by any power eligible to have diplomatic influence with the Papacy, Venice or Holy Roman Empire (if not a player power). Not playable if Ottoman VP are below 13. Gain 4 influence dividing it as desired between these powers and then resolve the diplomatic status of any two of these powers.

Message from Holy Roman Empire:
2/5 - Regular in Graz
4/5 - Regular in Graz
5/5 - Zrinyi & Schwendi + 6r4m to Szigetvar

To Max for his response.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

BTW Prot, if you stopped converting my keys, I would probably stop counter-reforming. I am not adverse to Prot spaces in France so much as Prot keys in France...hell, even if it was just La Rochelle, I would probably tolerate it.

0 rows returned

Maximus

Solmyr

Solmyr