And we're back!

Main Menu

Tea Partiers harassed by IRS?

Started by Sheilbh, May 11, 2013, 07:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on May 14, 2013, 03:44:42 PM
He said that?  IMPEACH THE BASTARD!!111

We have shitloads of problems with this country and all sorts of garbage the Executive branch does that are outrageous and this is the unconsequential nonsense we waste our time hand wringing about?  God...I...just do not know what to say sometimes.

Who's wasting their time wringing their hands?  Speaking only for myself, my hands remain completely unwrung.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 14, 2013, 04:01:55 PM
Who's wasting their time wringing their hands?  Speaking only for myself, my hands remain completely unwrung.

Oh F you dude.  Now this is no big deal at all?

Nevermind.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on May 14, 2013, 04:03:11 PM
Oh F you dude.  Now this is no big deal at all?

Nevermind.

Right back at ya sport.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 14, 2013, 04:06:54 PM
Right back at ya sport.

Well thanks for wasting all of our time droning on about how important something that is not important at all is.  You are so full of it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on May 14, 2013, 04:47:24 PM
Well thanks for wasting all of our time droning on about how important something that is not important at all is.  You are so full of it.

Go fuck yourself.  I don't see the world divided into IMPEACH or I don't give a shit.  And maybe you should let everyone else speak for themselves.

The Minsky Moment

I disapprove of these brutal acts of antagonism on languish.
Please notice I used the "ism"
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on May 14, 2013, 03:51:44 PM
Whoops.  Even more for the President to be outraged about :(

http://www.propublica.org/article/irs-office-that-targeted-tea-party-also-disclosed-confidential-docs

Can't, wouldn't want to come off as Narcissistic.

Actually, I was wondering where you came up with this theme of Obama's "Narcissism".  http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/05/12/is-obamas-narcissim-a-national-security-concern  Looks like I found it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on May 14, 2013, 05:27:01 PM

Can't wouldn't want to come of as Narcissistic.

Is that in code?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

I found another, for Derspeiss to get upset about.  http://articles.latimes.com/2006/sep/16/local/me-allsaints16

QuoteStepping up its probe of allegedly improper campaigning by churches, the Internal Revenue Service on Friday ordered a liberal Pasadena parish to turn over all the documents and e-mails it produced during the 2004 election year with references to political candidates.

Oh, wait.  I did it wrong. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

These scandals must have Raz's pucker factor way up :lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on May 14, 2013, 06:31:52 PM
These scandals must have Raz's pucker factor way up :lol:

None of them qualify as scandals.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 14, 2013, 03:20:42 PM
I watched Carney's briefing today.  Even on good days, he's bad.
They really need to get better press guys.  I realize you've got to stick to the script, but the last several ones over several administrations have totally sucked from an extemporaneous speaking aspect when it comes to Q&A time.

Yeah, the spokeskid is in over his head.  I'd have to think Gibbs would be handling things a little better.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall