CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Zis is, how you say, Breakink News

QuoteMelania Trump modeled in U.S. prior to getting work visa
By Associated Press
11/04/16 10:14 PM EDT

WASHINGTON — Melania Trump was paid for 10 modeling jobs in the United States worth $20,056 that occurred in the seven weeks before she had legal permission to work in the country, according to detailed accounting ledgers, contracts and related documents from 20 years ago provided to The Associated Press.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/melania-trump-modeling-visa-jobs-230774

FunkMonk

Feelin' plucky tonight. My dumb stupid not-prediction of Wednesday morning:

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Fate

99% hillz ... 96% stein... 40% johnson... 32% mcmullin.... 9% trump

left-wing big government, tender hearted, collectivist, pacifist, progressive, pro-regulation, multiculturalist, environmentalist.... all sound accurate

but how the hell did it figure that I'm protectionist? bitch better sign those trade deals or else i'm voting Ryan - Ivanka 2020.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 04, 2016, 06:29:25 PM
Quote from: Jacob on November 04, 2016, 06:25:11 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 04, 2016, 06:24:42 PM
Bigger nitpick:  they spelled "syphilis" wrong.

Yeah, I noticed that too :(

Talk about afflictions, right?  Literacy is its own disease.   :lol:

Correct spelling is racist.

Martinus

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 04, 2016, 07:50:52 PM
The alt reich fuckwads on Twitter seem to be on a Podesta  is a devil worshipper and child sex trafficking kick.

BEST ELECTION EVER

Yup. And, as always, dragging Aleister Crowley's name into this muck.

Martinus

Quote from: Monoriu on November 04, 2016, 05:12:09 PM
Quote from: Jacob on November 04, 2016, 03:44:39 PM
Holy Fucking Shit Please Vote: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/81d6ba4237/holy-sh-t-youve-got-to-vote?short_id=aphh&_cc=__d___&_ccid=bc8a8e66-f616-4d54-beb3-dd7ad595189b

I assume the usual suspects will affect their usual poses, but I enjoyed it so I'm sharing :)

:lmfao:

Just one tiny nitpick.  Why is Donald Trump known as the guy in orange?  Is this referring to his hair colour?  He seems like a blonde to me.

Because it is never acceptable to make fun of someone's looks or skin colour, unless the regressive left hates you.

The Minsky Moment

Trump in nh saying we can't vote for Clinton because " she will face trials."
Meanwhile he is scheduled to appear for his fraud trial in 4 weeks ...
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

Zoupa

You didn't get the Milo Memo? Sent every friday night, contains all the bullshit to projectile vomit for the next week. Comes wrapped in a cute little pink swastika and everything. Tailor made for the Volkdeutsch all around the globe.

Admiral Yi

Joan was right and I was wrong.  Talking to folks at the Regal Beagle, Hillary is getting crushed by Comey's announcement.

Martinus

Apparently Zizek would have voted for Trump if he was an American citizen.

Martinus

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 05, 2016, 12:22:28 AM
Trump in nh saying we can't vote for Clinton because " she will face trials."
Meanwhile he is scheduled to appear for his fraud trial in 4 weeks ...

Maybe he meant trials and tribulations, slings and arrows and all that.

Syt

Watched Obama's Fayetteville speech yesterday. The was a ruckus half way through, because apparently there was an older guy in uniform waving a Vote Trump sign. The crowd turned against the guy.

Obama shouted at the audience to be quiet and settle down. He told them that this guy was supporting his candidate, that there is freedom of speech, that the guy looked like he may have served, so he deserves respect, and that elders are to be respected. He then told them to focus, not get distracted, and instead of booing him they should go out and let their votes speak.

Trump, at his rally:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-obama-idUSKBN12Z2MU

Quote"He was talking to the protester, screaming at him, really screaming at him," Trump said.

"By the way, if I spoke the way Obama spoke to that protester they would say, 'He became unhinged,'" Trump said.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.