2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on November 04, 2016, 05:59:54 PM
Quote from: Jacob on November 04, 2016, 05:24:23 PM
For a white person his colour is very orange-hued, in the way characteristic of people using fake tanning products.

Or have liver damage.

Donald Trump does not drink alcohol.  Apparently his older brother Fred died from alcoholism at the age of 43, back in 1981.

Ed Anger

If Don was orange from liver damage, then the dude must have an iron constitution.

Usually you'd be circling the drain and praying you'd get a transplant fast.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Trump gets a transplant every six weeks.  He picks the Russian donor-orphans personally.  They call it the Donbass harvest.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

New York Times analysis continues to have Clinton with a substantial lead in North Carolina with more than half the vote in.

I'm hopeful, but skeptical.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/794690527224594432?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on November 04, 2016, 07:18:44 PM
Trump gets a transplant every six weeks.  He picks the Russian donor-orphans personally.  They call it the Donbass harvest.

:lol:

Ed Anger

The alt reich fuckwads on Twitter seem to be on a Podesta  is a devil worshipper and child sex trafficking kick.

BEST ELECTION EVER

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on November 04, 2016, 06:26:13 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 04, 2016, 06:23:03 AM
I was watching on of the talking head channels last night, and someone mentioned all the different ways Melania acts like a Cylon.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/mtvs-ana-marie-cox-contrasts-melania-trump-with-villainous-robot-from-battlestar-galactica/

Quote"I used to think that Melania was a Cylon, but now I realize that only a human can withstand that level of irony," Cox said.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 04, 2016, 07:22:29 PM
New York Times analysis continues to have Clinton with a substantial lead in North Carolina with more than half the vote in.

I'm hopeful, but skeptical.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/794690527224594432?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Other hopeful news from PPP

https://mobile.twitter.com/ppppolls/status/794627523636318208?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Among those who have already cast their ballots she's up 52-41 in Colorado, 57-36 in Michigan, and 63-32 in Virginia. Trump will be counting on a very strong performance on Election Day to have any chance at taking Michigan and Virginia, and he's probably pretty much already lost Colorado given the volume of early voting there.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on November 04, 2016, 03:48:27 PM
I will repeat. This is the best election of our lifetime. :D

It's all fun and games until the Russian Army rolls over the frontier, and nobody comes to the rescue.  Again.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 04, 2016, 08:51:54 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 04, 2016, 03:48:27 PM
I will repeat. This is the best election of our lifetime. :D

It's all fun and games until the Russian Army rolls over the frontier, and nobody comes to the rescue.  Again.

Mart's sign:

WILL SUCK COSSACK TOES FOR POTATO

CountDeMoney

Monoriu

I don't find this election entertaining at all.  It is a huge disappointment.  Donald Trump has failed completely as an entertainer.