2012 US Presidential Election Megathread!

Started by jimmy olsen, March 21, 2012, 12:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on May 02, 2012, 03:19:13 PM
I like how he has those streaks of gray on each side, just above his ears.  Meanwhile I'm 38 and am getting the salt & pepper thing going all over.

NO JUST FOR MEN FOR ME, THANKS.

Yeah, but Romney's graying strikes me as, I dunno, Caesar-esque.  Very Imperial.

I'm starting to do the graying all over thing too when I let it get longer, but thank God for my robust hairline and natural thickness, full of body and bounce.*  Just like George Clooney. :wub:

*Sorry, katmai.

katmai

Don't taunt me with your Kinky black Irish hair you bastard!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 27, 2012, 09:00:14 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 27, 2012, 12:58:45 AM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on April 26, 2012, 10:12:41 PM
Quote[A] former top Bush administration colleague, David Kay, charged with finding unconventional weapons after the Iraq invasion, referred to Ms. Rice in Bob Woodward's "State of Denial" as "probably the worst national security adviser since the office was created." . . .

:lol:

Eh, he's just racist.

Nope, you just never send a lesbian to do a man's job.  And besides, she was a fucking professional Kremlinologist.  Talk about outdated. Might as well have been a Latin expert.

And she still got her 'ass' handed to her over Georgia; no one in that administration, especially her, thought Putin would play hardball/be like Putin actually is.

One of the more enjoyable US FP reverses of recent years.  :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

I hit my 2012 election tolerance limit today. 2 Romney, 1 Obama and 2 Ohio senate ads in a row on TV. I wish I could freeze myself until March 2013.  :(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2012, 04:11:27 PM
I hit my 2012 election tolerance limit today. 2 Romney, 1 Obama and 2 Ohio senate ads in a row on TV. I wish I could freeze myself until March 2013.  :(

Imagine getting those in addition to ads for Kentucky races.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on May 02, 2012, 04:20:43 PM

:yuk:

DGuller

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 02, 2012, 03:03:40 PM
Quote from: DGuller on May 02, 2012, 02:43:40 PM
I just now realized that Mitt Romney is 65.  Damn, that old geezer sure is well-preserved.
That makes me like him a lot more :)
:pinch:

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2012, 04:22:15 PM

Not only that, but on 55KRC I'm treated to radio ads from this dude. 

[WARNING: turn down your speakers]

http://pauljohnsoninsurance.com/

He's annoying, then becomes strangely entertaining.  Then annoying again.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on May 02, 2012, 02:43:40 PM
I just now realized that Mitt Romney is 65.  Damn, that old geezer sure is well-preserved.

Robots don't age like you and me.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on May 02, 2012, 04:53:41 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2012, 04:22:15 PM

Not only that, but on 55KRC I'm treated to radio ads from this dude. 

[WARNING: turn down your speakers]

http://pauljohnsoninsurance.com/

He's annoying, then becomes strangely entertaining.  Then annoying again.

George WARSHINGTON

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2012, 04:57:31 PM
George WARSHINGTON

:lol:  My favorite is "laugh at that little cowboy monkey riding the big dawg"

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on May 02, 2012, 04:59:06 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2012, 04:57:31 PM
George WARSHINGTON

:lol:  My favorite is "laugh at that little cowboy monkey riding the big dawg"

He found that on the Interwho superhighway.

dps

Quote from: Viking on April 20, 2012, 02:18:29 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 19, 2012, 07:39:21 PM
Anyone ever seen a black man skiing?

this guy came in first however

I would have thought that you could tell skis from skates.

Viking

Quote from: dps on May 02, 2012, 05:21:54 PM
I would have thought that you could tell skis from skates.

The black guy on skis was the one that came last out of 80. The other guy is a black guy that wins at winter sports, I couldn't find a black guy winning on skis.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.