News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Who actually is in for Star Wars?

Started by Berkut, October 20, 2011, 03:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 13, 2012, 12:56:10 PM
Well, that narrows it down.  Your account info worked BB, I didnt get the server error and it went right to one of the security questions.  Many thanks!!!!! Now I can go back to CS with evidence it isnt me...

You should probably change your password BB.

No offence, but duh.

Glad I could help.

You might want to try it from home though, since I assume you're just trying it from work at the moment.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on January 13, 2012, 12:58:22 PM
Well, that narrows it down.  Your account info worked BB, I didnt get the server error and it went right to one of the security questions.  Many thanks!!!!! Now I can go back to CS with evidence it isnt me...

No offence, but duh.

Glad I could help.

You might want to try it from home though, since I assume you're just trying it from work at the moment.

I am at home. :ph34r:

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 13, 2012, 01:02:28 PM
Quote from: Barrister on January 13, 2012, 12:58:22 PM

No offence, but duh.

Glad I could help.

I am at home. :ph34r:

:shifty:

crazy canuck

the problem is definitely with them.  CS is currently going through their account systems to see what is wrong.  It may be that they just ask me to generate a new account rather then try to fix this one although it has identified an error in their system for them to noodle through.

HVC

See, languish is good for something afterall :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

crazy canuck

Quote from: HVC on January 13, 2012, 01:34:27 PM

:D

The problem seems to be that I had an & symbol in my account name which the billing system no longer recognized as valid after the first maintenance cycle.  To fix it they changed my account name  - but it will take until the next server update overnight for the new name to be recognized.  But I should have access tomorrow.

Thanks very much everyone for your help.

Valmy

Well CC let me just say you find the game amazingly fun and a never ending delight after all the crap you just went through.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on January 13, 2012, 01:43:31 PM

The problem seems to be that I had an & symbol in my account name which the billing system no longer recognized as valid after the first maintenance cycle.  To fix it they changed my account name  - but it will take until the next server update overnight for the new name to be recognized.  But I should have access tomorrow.

And it took them this long to figure that out? :frusty:

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on January 13, 2012, 01:50:25 PM

And it took them this long to figure that out? :frusty:

Yeah, the guy today was very apologetic.  He frankly stated their system should never had allowed me to register an account name the system was not designed to later recognize.  But it is a bit of a one off kind of problem so I dont put too much blame on CS.

Syt

Will the missed gametime at least be credited to your account?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Syt on January 13, 2012, 02:12:20 PM
Will the missed gametime at least be credited to your account?

Not sure. 

Grey Fox

Right now, there's a tester outthere very fucking pissed off yelling I told you so! 5 months ago!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 13, 2012, 02:32:31 PM
Right now, there's a tester outthere very fucking pissed off yelling I told you so! 5 months ago!

:huh:

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Berkut

That is most excellent.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned