News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Who actually is in for Star Wars?

Started by Berkut, October 20, 2011, 03:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

I've loved the political and civil war quests for House Thul in Alderaan.

Syt

Quote from: Drakken on January 15, 2012, 10:28:51 AM
I've loved the political and civil war quests for House Thul in Alderaan.

You did? Alderaan has been my least favorite planet so far (visited Korriban, Dromund Kaas, Balmorra, Nar Shaddaa, Hutta, Tatooine, Taris). Probably because it reminded me of the starting regions of the dwarves in LotRO and WoW so much. I've liked Nar Shaddaa, Balmorra and Tatooine best so far.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Drakken

Without giving you the spoiler: Talk about a fate worse than death for Darth Zash.  :cthulu:

Drakken

Quote from: Syt on January 15, 2012, 12:14:49 PM

You did? Alderaan has been my least favorite planet so far (visited Korriban, Dromund Kaas, Balmorra, Nar Shaddaa, Hutta, Tatooine, Taris). Probably because it reminded me of the starting regions of the dwarves in LotRO and WoW so much. I've liked Nar Shaddaa, Balmorra and Tatooine best so far.

I didn't find the planet particularly boring or anything, it's a living planet. I just loved the political intrigue and the Sith's role as the fixer.

Plus, you get to kill a usurper. A lots, lots, lots of Jedi. :menace:

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 15, 2012, 08:21:35 AM
Quote from: Solmyr on January 15, 2012, 07:11:32 AM
All the lolkiddies are sith. You should be an Agent. They have a fantastic storyline, too.

I was actually going to ramp up an Agent next, as I figured the other 3 classes would be uberlolkiddied more.

I refuse to play Jedi, though.  Fuck that touchy-feely Buddhism.

Play as a trooper then.  Me and my BFG just blow shit up all day.   :cool:

And you guys do know that the Empire significantly outnumbers Republic players in-game.  That being said I fully recommend CdM play the Inquisitor - he'd like it for all the same reasons I didn't.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

HVC

Sith marauder is fun in a group but sucks on his own
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Solmyr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 15, 2012, 08:21:35 AM
I refuse to play Jedi, though.  Fuck that touchy-feely Buddhism.

You can be a dark jedi. I'm going to make my knight fully dark-side. :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Drakken on January 15, 2012, 01:22:35 PM
Without giving you the spoiler: Talk about a fate worse than death for Darth Zash.  :cthulu:

But dude, I so want to bang her.  My Inquisitor has sworn his love and allegiance to her.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on January 15, 2012, 02:38:52 PM
And you guys do know that the Empire significantly outnumbers Republic players in-game.

Kinda figured that.  But I'm on a PVP server; what are the digits then?

QuoteThat being said I fully recommend CdM play the Inquisitor - he'd like it for all the same reasons I didn't.

Oh, yeah.

Drakken

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 15, 2012, 04:22:20 PM
But dude, I so want to bang her.  My Inquisitor has sworn his love and allegiance to her.

Wait until she shows her true face.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Drakken on January 15, 2012, 04:34:56 PM

She's a dude?

Shade

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 15, 2012, 04:51:43 PM

She's a dude?

Worse she is in denial... AKA Lady Gaga....

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Shade on January 15, 2012, 05:52:27 PM

She's a dude?

Worse she is in denial...

Lesbo?  Sweet.  LIGHTSABER SAYS SCHWING

Drakken

Quote from: Shade on January 15, 2012, 05:52:27 PM

She's a dude?

Worse she is in denial... AKA Lady Gaga....

Let's say she looks exactly like what Lady Gaga will look like in ten years from now.

In other news, dang now I am stuck with an fallen "apprentice" that says she will never leave her jedi ways. What a pathetic joke of an Apprentice. She'll be crafting a long, long time until I find another, better Apprentice that won't sob like a child when she force-choke someone.

crazy canuck

So played a bit with each class.  The story lines are great - if a bit dark.  For example

/spoiler not sure I like the fact I was asked to off my mentor within the first few quests in the Warrior class/spoiler

If my old guild and you guys, with the exception of BB, werent all playing Empire I would probably give the Republic a go.