News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Who actually is in for Star Wars?

Started by Berkut, October 20, 2011, 03:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

CC, you going to play with us on Kaas CIty, now that you have it straightened out?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

I do believe his guy is in guild as he had chance to play for a day or two before this all went kaplooey
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

crazy canuck

Quote from: Berkut on January 13, 2012, 03:08:23 PM
CC, you going to play with us on Kaas CIty, now that you have it straightened out?

Yes, although it has been so long I forget my Toons name.

The Brain

My smuggler's fucking bleeding heart companions can't keep up. I gotta be me.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Scipio

I wish I could justify the expense.  But it's embarrassingly expensive.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

CountDeMoney

I'm downloading this fucker.

Whatever I'm going to do, it's going to be Sith.  Fuck the Alliance.  Stupid fucking gnomes and elves.

Berkut

The Fall of the Padawan is a really excellent story and questline. Maybe the most interesting I've ever seen in an MMO.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Syt

Quote from: Berkut on January 15, 2012, 03:31:37 AM
The Fall of the Padawan is a really excellent story and questline. Maybe the most interesting I've ever seen in an MMO.

Yep, that was extremely cool. There's actually a light side and dark side outcome for that which carries over.

I like how the game sometimes just has a bit of fun with itself.

You'll notice how the Imperials all have British accents. On Taris you have an Imperial questgiver who speaks with American accent. There's a dialogue option where you tell her, "What's with your accent? You're no Imperial!"
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Solmyr

All the lolkiddies are sith. You should be an Agent. They have a fantastic storyline, too.

And so far I've met Imperials with Irish, Scottish, and Chinese accents. But then again, it's the British Empire suppressing those American Republic/rebel scum. :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Solmyr on January 15, 2012, 07:11:32 AM
All the lolkiddies are sith. You should be an Agent. They have a fantastic storyline, too.

I was actually going to ramp up an Agent next, as I figured the other 3 classes would be uberlolkiddied more.

I refuse to play Jedi, though.  Fuck that touchy-feely Buddhism.

Caliga

You can get laid a lot as a Sith inquisitor in this game.  I never really thought of Sith as having sex before... I guess I assumed their genitals were all shrivelled up or something. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Just when I think Quinn can't possibly become more insufferable, he does something that makes me both laugh and facepalm. He's like Arnold Rimmer, only competent and utterly unfunny.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.