News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 4

Started by MadBurgerMaker, September 27, 2011, 04:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Raiders, Browns, Fantasy =  :bleeding: :yucky: :XD:  Thank Hod the Ravens are taking it to Jersey B and that the Steelers lost.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

JacobL

Both teams would be better off on offense taking a knee 3 straight times and punting if they want to win. :moon:

edit:  combined stat line of both QBs as of right now: 15/48 for 224 yards 0 TDs and 2 INTs

and 5 fumbles 4 of which were lost.  4 by Sanchez. :showoff:

derspiess

The pink NFL thing has gone way too far.  It's not that I'm unsympathetic to breast cancer sufferers, but until prostate cancer awareness/research gets some kind of attention, it annoys me to see the explosion in pink head wraps, shoes, even frickin' Gatorade sideline towels.

They handed me a sideline hat like the normal one, but with pink where some of the orange would be.  I threw that in my messenger bag & went hatless today.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

I don't know man.  If they cure one kind of cancer the others should be kinda easy after that right?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on October 02, 2011, 10:22:48 PM
The pink NFL thing has gone way too far.  It's not that I'm unsympathetic to breast cancer sufferers, but until prostate cancer awareness/research gets some kind of attention, it annoys me to see the explosion in pink head wraps, shoes, even frickin' Gatorade sideline towels.

They handed me a sideline hat like the normal one, but with pink where some of the orange would be.  I threw that in my messenger bag & went hatless today.
Women are a growth market for the NFL.  They have to show that they care.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

I think it'd be a much better use of money to simply take all that they spend on the ugly ass gear and on field crap and donate it directly.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Dustin Keller was thinking 'Holy fuck, it's Ray Lewis!  Must... drop... pass...'
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on October 02, 2011, 10:27:32 PM

I think it'd be a much better use of money to simply take all that they spend on the ugly ass gear and on field crap and donate it directly.

The NFL & teams don't care-- all that gear is probably paid for by Reebok, Nike, etc.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

No more bitching about the officials having it out for the Ravens.  I haven't seen a team get that many breaks from the officials since Jordan's Bulls were playing in the NBA Finals.

Alcibiades

Good game, glad to see the Jets get stomped pretty heavily.  Both offenses looked terrible.  Both defenses pretty good, with the Ravens defense just dominating.

Seedy, give us the Baltimore gossip tomorrow.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

#1 total defense in the NFL (in terms of yards allowed per game): Bengals :lol:

Also, it looks like I'm going to the World's Largest Trailer Park next weekend, as the #4 video guy job is still unfilled :mellow:

I guess I'll at least get to see Mark Duffner :worthy:

I still have faith that one day, The Duff will return to Cincinnati and lead the Bengals to glory.

Neil

Quote from: derspiess on October 03, 2011, 04:49:26 PM
#1 total defense in the NFL (in terms of yards allowed per game): Bengals :lol:
And that's almost a real stat, now that the Bengals have played one team that isn't totally worthless. :P

Grey Fox

In what decades was a match in Tampa Bay worth a Monday Nite slot?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 03, 2011, 07:31:56 PM

This was supposed to be "Peyton Manning," not "Tampa Bay."

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on October 03, 2011, 07:31:56 PM
Monday Night Football isn't anywhere near as prestigious as it used to be.  Especially since they freaked out and got rid of the Monday Night Football song.