News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 4

Started by MadBurgerMaker, September 27, 2011, 04:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Alright, now it's over.  Fuck you, Steelers.  Way to finish, Texans.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 02, 2011, 02:56:17 PM
You are required to defy the laws of physics against the Steelers. 
Brady rule horseshit.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on October 02, 2011, 03:00:23 PM
Brady rule horseshit.

Is that what that is?  I just know he was already falling down as Rapist was throwing the interception, and apparently isn't able to turn off gravity.

Whatever.  Fuck the Steelers.  I got to see them lose twice in one game.  Doesn't happen often.

MadBurgerMaker

The Lions are just killing themselves with penalties on this drive.

Also nice drop there.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

Hahaha nice throw Romo.

Ed Anger

I'm glad Bobby Carpenter got a little revenge against the cowgirls.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 02, 2011, 03:02:02 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 02, 2011, 03:00:23 PM
Brady rule horseshit.
Is that what that is?  I just know he was already falling down as Rapist was throwing the interception, and apparently isn't able to turn off gravity.

Whatever.  Fuck the Steelers.  I got to see them lose twice in one game.  Doesn't happen often.
If you hit a QB on or below the knees, no matter what the situation, it's a personal foul.  This rule was created after a certain ex-Texan of note ended the season of the Foxborough Fop.

Neil

I think the Eagles are gonna get smoked by the 49ers.  Awesome.

sbr

The Lions came back from way down again.

Neil

Texans win, 49ers win, Lions win.  Helluva week so far.

My wife made me laugh my ass off on the 3rd down play of Dallas' last drive.   Dallas had a receiver way off by himself on the strong side, with no Lion defender anywhere near.  As the ball is snapped, I'm freaking out and yelling 'Who's got that guy!'.  And at the very moment that the pass bounces off his hands, she says 'It doesn't really matter, does it?'.  I found her lack of faith in Romo to be amusing.

Ed Anger

JacobL

Hopefully it wont take much more of this for people to realize Romo is a great fantasy QB but an average RL QB. :bowler:

Neil

Quote from: JacobL on October 02, 2011, 04:54:12 PM
Hopefully it wont take much more of this for people to realize Romo is a great fantasy QB but an average RL QB. :bowler:
The love affair that the NFL has with fantasy football is sort of annoying.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on October 02, 2011, 05:08:43 PM
Quote from: JacobL on October 02, 2011, 04:54:12 PM
The love affair that the NFL has with fantasy football is sort of annoying.

Ain't it? Fantasy football is full of bandwagon faggits.