News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 4

Started by MadBurgerMaker, September 27, 2011, 04:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

You know, the bullshit that the Patriots get away with is pretty annoying.  I honestly don't know how the NFL can live with itself.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Rodgers destroying the Broncos.  400 pass yards, 4 passing tds, and 2 rush tds.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

Bengals defense made Fitzpatrick look like he did when he played for the Bengals. 

Unfortunately, Dalton looked even worse-- in the first half anyway.  In the second half he looked like a veteran.

Losing the two close games was tough, but I'm happy with 2-2
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

Mangold is looking very homeless tonight.

Ahhhhahahaha touchdown Ravens.  Fuck the Jets.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Valmy

Fucking Cardinals for a awhile there it looked like first place in the NFC East was all but assured.

Ah well.  The Redskins sure commit lots of penalties and turn overs.  They might just be what the Eagles need unfortunately.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 02, 2011, 07:42:59 PM
Mangold is looking very homeless tonight.
No kidding.  My wife burst into laughter when she saw him.

MadBurgerMaker

Alcibiades

Neil

That was shit coverage.

Neil

You know, I'm really enjoying this game.

MadBurgerMaker

Oh that's close.  Hope the Ravens TD stands.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 02, 2011, 08:51:22 PM
Oh that's close.  Hope the Ravens TD stands.
Yeah.  There's some forward motion when he's getting jacked up, but I think it should stand.  It should, but I don't think it will.

Neil

Nope, shows what I know.

And Rex tries to ice the extra point, or just wants to scream at the refs.