News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 4

Started by MadBurgerMaker, September 27, 2011, 04:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on September 29, 2011, 09:51:16 AM
Hey it is not like I wake up Sunday morning pumped to see the Redskins anymore.  I mean I still watch them but resignation is strong.  You are a Bengals fan you understand.

You'd think I would :ph34r:

QuoteNow Saturday well now that is something else.

Should have led with that :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on September 29, 2011, 12:05:33 PM
Should have led with that :P

I am always telling people that Spring weddings are the best because of the symbology of new life and Fall weddings symbolize decay and blah blah but my real motivation is I am sick and tired of assholes getting married on Saturdays in the Fall.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

QuoteAlleged Vince Young impersonator held, pending extradition decision
P.G. County man used Vince Young's name to con woman out of $2,500, police say

By Keith L. Alexander, The Washington Post

The Prince George's County man authorities said impersonated backup Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Vince Young and took $2,500 from a woman was ordered held in D.C. jail Thursday while Texas authorities decide whether to send for him.

D.C. Superior Court Magistrate Judge Karen Howze ordered Stephan A. Pittman, 33, of Fort Washington, held through Tuesday, when Texas authorities are to decide whether to extradite him on charges that he violated the terms of his probation in connection with a 2009 sexual assault in Dallas.

If Texas officials do not extradite Pittman, another hearing will be held Wednesday in D.C. Superior Court. In that case, Howze ordered, Pittman would be released on the conditions that he undergo drug and alcohol treatment, keep off the streets between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. and stay away from the alleged victim and the 200 block of I St. SW.

Each time the judge asked Pittman whether he understood the conditions of the release, he replied, "Yes ma'am."

Pittman, who according to court records stands 6-feet, 5 inches tall and weighs 210 pounds — the same height at which the Eagles list Young, but several pounds lighter — was charged with first-degree felony fraud in connection with a June 9 interaction in which he allegedly told a District woman he met online that he was Young and wanted the woman to become involved with his foundation.

During a subsequent in-person meeting, Pittman allegedly told the woman the foundation would provide shoes and clothing to children in the victim's community. He asked her to donate $5,000, according to court records, promising her a salary for three years and donations to children in her neighborhood.

The woman told Pittman she did not have $5,000, according to court documents, and Pittman then asked for $2,500. The two wrote up an agreement, authorities said, and the woman gave Pittman the money.

Sometime later, according to authorities, the victim tried to contact Pittman but was unable to reach him. When she called a representative for Young, she was told that the man she met was not Young. Pittman was arrested Sept. 23 in Temple Hills in Prince George's County.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on September 29, 2011, 09:41:09 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 28, 2011, 09:13:08 PM
A team the rest of the league loves to hate, in both open contempt and hidden subterfuge. 

This is mostly in your head.

I have empirical evidence.
Besides, what the fuck do you know, you're the Brown's family lapdog.  That makes you a de facto extension of the league itself.  Tagliabuelover.

Neil

A Vince Young impersonator?  What was he doing, driving around with a gun after being exposed as a no talent hack?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Quote from: Neil on September 29, 2011, 09:02:58 PM
A Vince Young impersonator?  What was he doing, driving around with a gun after being exposed as a no talent hack?

:lol:

Grey Fox

Stupid simulcast. I don't want to watch the Steelers.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

HisMajestyBOB

Why do the Texans play on a neon green field?
It hurts my eyes.
PS Die Steelers Die
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Neil

If the Steelers' refs keep making all these calls, they're not going to make it out of Houston alive.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

HisMajestyBOB

Every time I switch to the Steelers-texans game there's a flag on the field  :lol:

Neil

Yikes.  Andre Johnson went down untouched.  Hopefully it's just a hamstring.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on October 02, 2011, 12:40:56 PM
It hurts my eyes.

It's......grass. 

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 02, 2011, 01:06:07 PM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on October 02, 2011, 12:40:56 PM
It hurts my eyes.

It's......grass.

It must be CBS or something, because the color is awful compared to the Fox game.

MadBurgerMaker

Neil

Fucking refs.  And fucking Manning, for giving them the chance to throw that flag.  Not that I think they should have thrown it, being as far away from the play as it was, but if you give the Steelers refs a chance, they'll do it.