Main Menu

VISION QUEST TO THE WEST

Started by Lettow77, May 16, 2011, 05:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I want to go to that cheese place now.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jamesww

Lettow, Quixotic is all well and good, but should that sort of adventure be reserved for someone of my age; a youth such as you should be celebrating life and enjoying it's fruits.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Monoriu on June 11, 2011, 09:19:10 AM
Pizza collectives :mmm:  I hate the idea, but love their pizzas.  Did you try this?

http://cheeseboardcollective.coop/

The serve some of the best pizzas I have ever tasted :mmm:

I would add this to my list of places to check out while down in that area again...but I am concerned that some of their items may contain the reefer.

Monoriu

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 12, 2011, 09:11:16 PM
Quote from: Monoriu on June 11, 2011, 09:19:10 AM
Pizza collectives :mmm:  I hate the idea, but love their pizzas.  Did you try this?

http://cheeseboardcollective.coop/

The serve some of the best pizzas I have ever tasted :mmm:

I would add this to my list of places to check out while down in that area again...but I am concerned that some of their items may contain the reefer.

There is another reason why I loved to go to Cheeseboard.  Just across the street is one of the best restaurants in the Bay area. 

http://www.chezpanisse.com/about/chez-panisse/

This restaurant is world-famous, and with good reason :mmm:

Ed Anger

I'm going to unicycle to Minnesota. In January,

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 12, 2011, 09:14:20 PM

If you're serious about this I suggest the following.

1. Get a really good unicycle. Not one of those cheap pieces of junk. Also: snow chains.

2. Practice practice practice until you can stay upright even in a moderate breeze.

3. Build endurance and butt strength by doing some practice runs, like West Virginia or Kentucky.

4. Build resistance to cold. How big is your freezer?

Be warned that there will be naysayers on the forum that will tell you to forget about it. I am not one of those.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Monoriu

Quote from: The Brain on June 13, 2011, 02:31:19 AM

1. Get a really good unicycle. Not one of those cheap pieces of junk. Also: snow chains.

2. Practice practice practice until you can stay upright even in a moderate breeze.

3. Build endurance and butt strength by doing some practice runs, like West Virginia or Kentucky.

Be warned that there will be naysayers on the forum that will tell you to forget about it. I am not one of those.

He said January.  He didn't say January of which year.  Could be 2311 :contract:

Razgovory

Or From where.  It could be he'll unicycle from the border of Iowa to the Border of Minnesota covering a distance of 12 feet.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Lettow77

I've been alternating between listening to the MTC and this book of mormon musical. Why is a parody so inspiring anyhow?

I love the very idea of mormons. I am terrified Utah may shatter expectations. Still, I feel so compelled to go there. I won't be able to -not- go. I need a counterpoint to Berkeley

Isn't it wonderful to believe God has a plan for you, or that personal prayer is answered, or that salvation awaits you if you can just believe in it. Mormonism is so seductive! It is, by far, the most adorable religion. Jean skirts that go down to the ankles..  :blush:
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ideologue

Yeah, but the ending of Battlestar Galactica sucked.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Brain on June 13, 2011, 02:31:19 AM

I knew I could count on the Brain. Best Swede ever.

CountDeMoney

I'm going to stationary bike in my living room with the AC on in the middle of August. VISION QUEST TO THE COUCH

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 14, 2011, 04:59:34 AM
I'm going to stationary bike in my living room with the AC on in the middle of August. VISION QUEST TO THE COUCH

Why wait until August?  :contract:
On that note, I think I'll go for a jog now while it's still cool out.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?