News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

VISION QUEST TO THE WEST

Started by Lettow77, May 16, 2011, 05:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lettow77

Masturbating to the pillow? That seems _extremely_ uncouth, I mean..

One would have to be certain of her consent in the matter, and as that can't reliably be ascertained, I mean.>

No, that simply won't do. She is for talking to and snuggling.

I will make some effort to socialize, I promise you.

Ide- I could find "prospective sexual partners", but it would involve being someone I am not and putting up with more than i'd care to. Plus, it is indecent. I don't accept the idea of sexuality outside of a relationship with concrete intent for the future- and even then, outright intercourse is not alright outside of marriage, at least for me. Like razgovery did, you seem to be projecting your own problems onto me. I am not crazy like he is, and I don't regard my current position in life as failure, as seems the case with you.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Neil

You can talk to any inanimate object though, but they won't talk back.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

How about some demur and coquettish dry-humping lettuce?

You really can't go to your marriage bed stone cold.

Lettow77

well no, I never said I had not indulged in sexuality.  More than I had planned to, really- virginity became increasingly technical. But is this really something that bears discussing?

Anyway, I just don't feel like looking for a relationship. I don't suppose i'll discuss the matter further.
(Miss Emily doesn't count. that's more of a sir Pellinore/ questing beast arrangement. She'd be pining away from inattention if I didn't sift through her fewmets from time to time.)

Also, I lost a ton of weight on the vision quest! 15 pounds- I never intended to, but the food just isn't as good or as regular as home, and I walked a bunch, so..

Ideologue

Quote from: Lettow77 on July 26, 2011, 07:57:21 PMIde- I could find "prospective sexual partners", but it would involve being someone I am not and putting up with more than i'd care to. Plus, it is indecent. I don't accept the idea of sexuality outside of a relationship with concrete intent for the future- and even then, outright intercourse is not alright outside of marriage, at least for me. Like razgovery did, you seem to be projecting your own problems onto me. I am not crazy like he is, and I don't regard my current position in life as failure, as seems the case with you.

I said I was talking about me.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

MadImmortalMan

That's a great slogan.

Lettow---Not as crazy as Razgovery (R)

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Eddie Teach

At least Raz recognizes his problem.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on July 26, 2011, 09:01:08 PM
That's a great slogan.

Lettow---Not as crazy as Razgovery (R)
but it is clearly not true. 
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Lettow77

I thought the issue settled, but our man Hyadain came out with a song that perfectly addresses the issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqWqhkBKd14

Hyadain always knows what's up, coincidentally. Cherry boys :3 :blush:

Grey Fox

I would have never thought that our little racist boy would grow up wanting to be an Otaku.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.