News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

VISION QUEST TO THE WEST

Started by Lettow77, May 16, 2011, 05:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

So go ahead and invite lettow to Reno then. :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tonitrus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 20, 2011, 11:12:17 PM
So go ahead and invite lettow to Reno then. :P

Does the Vision Quest involve the Moonlight Bunny Ranch?

Eddie Teach

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

A little travel can be good for the mind.  For example, I travelled to Peace River this weekend.  I finally decided to buy a laptop so I would have something to do.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Lettow77

VISION QUEST TO THE WEST begins. I am leaving Tennessee and the beautiful South. When you next hear from me, I will be elsewhere. Stories to follow as stories occur. It may be some time before I can post.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Razgovory

Good Luck, Lettow.  Try to leave some of your baggage behind and approach every opportunity with an open mind.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

QuoteStories to follow

Where are the free range Japanese?
Fear and Loathing in a Provo 7-11
Shit, these Mormon people are crazy!
What is with all the Samoans here?
Jim McMahon stole my shoes
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadImmortalMan

Lettow--You may never have seen them in Tennessee, but I should warn you about the Hawaiian Nationalists. They're everywhere out West. Polynesian gangs especially are known for their violent natures and utter disregard for human lives. They also have a fetish for Hawaiian separatism and political independence for the Hawaiian race. Don't cross these people. They can be recognized often by their bumper stickers on their cars and other memorabilia in the shape of lei and hibiscus flowers and sea turtles. If you see these silhouettes on the back window of a car, avoid that driver and do nothing to inadvertently anger them. If you see a person with a tattoo of a sea turtle with hibiscus flower, then that signifies the person has taken the life of a policeman or other authority figure. Just run.

Here are some examples.

Look at the cold, dead eyes on those swimming turtles. 
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

citizen k

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on June 01, 2011, 10:36:59 PM
Look at the cold, dead eyes on those swimming turtles.

More like swimming death machines.

Lucidor

If one of them comes at you with a revolver, you can intimidate him as long as you keep an eye on the safety switch of the revolver.

Lettow77

Berkeley for a bit
will post more as soon as it can be done, miu
so little internet, sleeping conditions sort of
disagreeable at the moment
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Hawaiian death turtles are no laughing matter.