News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Timmays to take over by 2019

Started by Martinus, April 10, 2011, 02:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kleves

I remember a kid in undergrad saying that the whites and asians will unite to oppress the blacks and the hispanics. Something to consider, at least.  :hmm:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

PDH

Fooey, everyone knows that hispanics become white in 3 generations.  Jose Juan Santa Maria Martinez begets Michael Carl Martinez, who begets Brandy Martin (who marries Larry Krystowyzy).

The ones we need to weed out are the idiots and the nerds.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on April 10, 2011, 01:52:27 PM
Fooey, everyone knows that hispanics become white in 3 generations.  Jose Juan Santa Maria Martinez begets Michael Carl Martinez, who begets Brandy Martin (who marries Larry Krystowyzy).

That is my thinking on the matter.  If Sicilians and Eastern European Jews can be white surely Latinos will as well.  In any case it is further absurd that every time a white person has kids with a non-white person then those kids do not count.  This is like whiteness by some weird racial purity standard.  If we go by that standard then sure white people will die out.  But really isn't that a good thing?  Are we really supposed to view people of different races intermarrying as some great cause for alarm?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on April 10, 2011, 02:19:08 AM
As a result, America’s future will include a far more diverse young population, and a largely white older generation. The contrast raises important policy questions. Will the older generation pay for educating a younger generation that looks less like itself? And while the young population is a potential engine of growth for the economy, will it be a burden if it does not have access to adequate education? 

:bleeding: Really?  Just how contemtible does this Sabrina lady think the human race is?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on April 10, 2011, 11:13:04 AM
In all likely hood, Hispanic will just be considered white in the future.

Even Pedro Guerrero?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Slargos

Quote from: Valmy on April 10, 2011, 01:56:41 PM
Quote from: PDH on April 10, 2011, 01:52:27 PM

That is my thinking on the matter.  If Sicilians and Eastern European Jews can be white surely Latinos will as well.  In any case it is further absurd that every time a white person has kids with a non-white person then those kids do not count.  This is like whiteness by some weird racial purity standard.  If we go by that standard then sure white people will die out.  But really isn't that a good thing?  Are we really supposed to view people of different races intermarrying as some great cause for alarm?

There's a built in aversion towards racial intermixing in all of us, and it can't be entirely suppressed. I find this a great source of optimism.  :hmm:

grumbler

:lol:  There is no race with which humans can intermarry.

People who worry about "the white race" dying out can just redefine "white race."  It isn't like the concept has anything but a semantic meaning anyway.  Hell, call the Portuguese "white" and right there you get millions more people added to the "white race."
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Quote from: grumbler on April 10, 2011, 02:32:50 PM
:lol:  There is no race with which humans can intermarry.

People who worry about "the white race" dying out can just redefine "white race."  It isn't like the concept has anything but a semantic meaning anyway.  Hell, call the Portuguese "white" and right there you get millions more people added to the "white race."

Yep.  We have always done that and will continue in the future.  Though the media (or at least this one embarrasingly racist article) seems to be enjoying playing up the Latin Peril for some reason.

Tonitrus

I've always just assumed that like the Kilrathi, the difference in human "races" is like the difference between lions, tigers, leapords, and cheetahs.

All big cats are equal!  :P

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Slargos

Quote from: Valmy on April 10, 2011, 02:47:18 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 10, 2011, 02:45:29 PM
If Sicilians and Eastern European Jews can be white

:huh:

They are in this country!

You've already displayed your complete and utter ignorance on the matter.  :hug:

garbon

Obviously the "white race" is overrated if it includes Slargos.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Are we really supposed to view people of different races intermarrying as some great cause for alarm?

Only if it's your daughter.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on April 10, 2011, 02:02:32 PM
Quote from: Martinus on April 10, 2011, 02:19:08 AM
As a result, America's future will include a far more diverse young population, and a largely white older generation. The contrast raises important policy questions. Will the older generation pay for educating a younger generation that looks less like itself? And while the young population is a potential engine of growth for the economy, will it be a burden if it does not have access to adequate education? 

:bleeding: Really?  Just how contemtible does this Sabrina lady think the human race is?

I dunno, sounds like GOP policy to me.