Timmays to take over by 2019

Started by Martinus, April 10, 2011, 02:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: JonasSalk on April 11, 2011, 12:30:28 AM
Quote from: Neil on April 10, 2011, 04:07:45 PM
Fortunately, Canada will remain white.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Visible_minorities

For longer than America, yes, but you guys sure are desperate to immigrate as many Asians as possible.

Visible minorities (that is such an adorably "white is normal here" term, btw): 1996: 11.21%.  2006: 16.20%.  So you gained 5% in 10 years and I doubt that trend has changed much since 2006, so let's say you're probably around 18-20% now.  Good luck!
They all settle in terrorist-haven Toronto and the hellhole that is the lower mainland of BC.  Greater Alberta remains appropriately white.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DGuller

Quote from: Slargos on April 10, 2011, 11:09:00 AM
Quote from: grumbler on April 10, 2011, 10:48:58 AM
Quote from: Martinus on April 10, 2011, 04:03:11 AM
In any case, I'm kinda surprised that for all the "melting pot" analogies going on for decades if not centuries in the US, people of white race (with no mixture of non-"white" genes) still constitute majority of the country's population. It's not as much melting pot, as Ceasar's salad.
I think it is interesting that you buy into this concept of "races."  There is just one race:  the human race.  All the rest of it isn't about genetics, it is about words.

To an outsider like you, I am sure it seems that way.
:XD:

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 11, 2011, 12:02:31 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 10, 2011, 09:41:58 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 10, 2011, 09:40:35 PM
Homo sapiens sapiens hadn't left Africa yet, so they had to have been black to deal with the UV radiation. Homo sapiens neanderthalensis lived in Eurasia and genetic tests have shown that some of them had red hair. How many red headed black guys do you know?

And you teach. :bleeding:
:huh: None of this is controversial. Modern Homo sapiens hadn't left Africa 100k years ago, was exposed to high levels of UV radiation and therefore must have had high levels of melanin in their skin to protect them from its adverse effects.

Neanderthals live in relatively high latitudes, were exposed to less radiation, and it would have been advantageous for them to have lower concentrations of melanin in order to increase production of vitamin D. The discovery that some Neanderthals had red hair via analysis of their genome, proves that fair features were common (and likely widespread) among Neanderthals.

Which is why the Yakuts and Eskimos are also pale white. :rolleyes:  And yes, red hair can be found amongst Africans and Australian aborigines ( along with almost all the people's of the world).
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017