And we're back!

Main Menu

Timmays to take over by 2019

Started by Martinus, April 10, 2011, 02:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 10, 2011, 03:19:56 PM
Quote from: Valmy on April 10, 2011, 01:56:41 PM
Are we really supposed to view people of different races intermarrying as some great cause for alarm?

Only if it's your daughter.

Yeah actually my grandfather taught all of his children to be tolerant of other races but apparently was displeased when my mother started dating a black guy.  In the end, he had to deal with it as 3 of his 4 children ending up with "non-white" partners. ^_^
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tonitrus on April 10, 2011, 02:43:44 PM
I've always just assumed that like the Kilrathi, the difference in human "races" is like the difference between lions, tigers, leapords, and cheetahs.

All big cats are equal!  :P

Tigers would pwn those other cats.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on April 10, 2011, 03:25:46 PM
Yeah actually my grandfather taught all of his children to be tolerant of other races but apparently was displeased when my mother started dating a black guy.  In the end, he had to deal with it as 3 of his 4 children ending up with "non-white" partners. ^_^

Sounds like a great guy.  Taught his kids to be good people in spite of his own personal issues.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 10, 2011, 03:19:56 PM
Only if it's your daughter.

Soon there will only be hispanic chicks for those black dicks :weep:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Neil

Fortunately, Canada will remain white.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

grumbler

I've always just assumed that like the Kilrathi, the difference in human "races" is like the difference between lions, tigers, leapords, and cheetahs.

The diferences in human "races" are not nearly as distinct as those of the subspecies you mention.  One can look at cheetah DNA and tell it is from a cheetah.  One cannot look at human DNA and say it is from a "Hispanic."
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on April 10, 2011, 03:55:46 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 10, 2011, 03:25:46 PM

Sounds like a great guy.  Taught his kids to be good people in spite of his own personal issues.

Oh yeah, other than that one blemish, he was quite the role model.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 10, 2011, 03:30:06 PM

Tigers would pwn those other cats.
The biggest tigers are bigger than the biggest lions, but lions come in prides.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on April 10, 2011, 04:08:29 PM
One cannot look at human DNA and say it is from a "Hispanic."

Unless the helix has a 3' spoiler on it.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 10, 2011, 06:51:16 PM
The biggest tigers are bigger than the biggest lions, but lions come in prides.

That's cheating.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Slargos

Quote from: Neil on April 10, 2011, 04:07:45 PM

Pff. More than 10% of your population is non-white. You're far beyond repair.

Slargos

Quote from: grumbler on April 10, 2011, 04:08:29 PM

The diferences in human "races" are not nearly as distinct as those of the subspecies you mention.  One can look at cheetah DNA and tell it is from a cheetah.  One cannot look at human DNA and say it is from a "Hispanic."

http://knol.google.com/k/can-dna-tell-what-race-you-are#

:hmm:

One-drop rule.  :homestar:

Valmy

Quote from: Slargos on April 10, 2011, 07:38:37 PM
One-drop rule.  :homestar:

It is always sad when somebody embraces Lettowism.

Neil

Quote from: Slargos on April 10, 2011, 07:35:51 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 10, 2011, 04:07:45 PM
Pff. More than 10% of your population is non-white. You're far beyond repair.
Ethnic Alberta remains forever white, with only a salting of the other races.  Moreover, because we are far from the homelands of the lower races, and those peoples tend to settle in the three larger cities, my homeland has only the highest class of immigrant, as opposed to your darkie-infested hellhole.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM