Proof of alien life revealed by intrepid reporters from the Daily Mail

Started by Slargos, April 10, 2011, 01:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Slargos

Quote from: garbon on April 10, 2011, 03:17:13 PM
Not sure what the point of this thread is.

:huh:

What's the point of any thread?

I found a funny article and decided to repost it.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Slargos

CountDeMoney

Slargos thought it was a photo of a Holocaust victim, and spooged his pants accordingly.

Josquius

The alien autopsy has been so debunked they've even made a (lame) film about it.
██████
██████
██████

Slargos

Quote from: Tyr on April 10, 2011, 07:15:54 PM
The alien autopsy has been so debunked they've even made a (lame) film about it.

:rolleyes:

It's all there in the FBI files.

I'm just surprised this is not being reported everywhere. Some sort of cover up that the Daily Mail is cocky enough to blatantly ignore?