News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New EVE Online Thread

Started by MadBurgerMaker, March 16, 2011, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Do you even log in any more?  :P

Been a lot more active myself down in the amamake area with FW.  Getting a lot of good fights, at least before I came up north to see my family, can't play up here.  Trained Gallente, really enjoying blaster boats.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 25, 2011, 07:13:42 PM

I often ask myself that.

QuoteTrained Gallente, really enjoying blaster boats.

Blaster boats are great fun.  But you gotta get in close.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 25, 2011, 07:13:42 PM

I do to change skills, but I've been thinking about just unsubbing for a bit.  I've been training 30-40 day skills on the main though.  Current one is Gallente Carrier V, with Fighters V being next.  I probably won't ever bother buying it, but hey..if I did I could fly the shit out of it!  :P

QuoteBeen a lot more active myself down in the amamake area with FW.  Getting a lot of good fights, at least before I came up north to see my family, can't play up here.  Trained Gallente, really enjoying blaster boats.

Did they ever get around to fixing Gallente ships and blasters to balance them out with everything else?

MadBurgerMaker

There was finally a big battle.  Goons/etc lost 150+ battleships.  WN/etc lost 150+ battleships.  And 30+ carriers.  Apparently, DBRB got the reinforcement fleet of like 80 battleships wiped out by sheer dumbass shitty luck when he fleet warped them in on a spot just as a group of WN SBs were tossing the bombs out onto that spot.  :lol:

WN declared victory, btw.  I guess because they saved one system while giving up three others?  I have no idea.  I guess it's the first time they've brought out their supercap blob, so w/e.  Maybe they'll attack Deklein and force me to undock the main "in anger" for the first time in....a year?  I don't even know what system that clone is in anymore.  It's been a really long time.

E:  Oh, the last time I actually undocked to go kill something was in February 2010.  Uhhh....okay.  I did get blown up in April 2010 suiciding a BC into a gatecamp while moving my dictors to Deklein, if that counts.

Alcibiades

Telling you guys you should come down and join me.  Might even get a Kill seedy and MBM. 

Gallente seemed to have been fixed a decent amount.  Using a 1000 dps vigilant is a lot of fun, just face rape stuff.  Always need the people and there is great money to be had, just saying.  :whistle:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 30, 2011, 02:29:04 PM
Telling you guys you should come down and join me.  Might even get a Kill seedy and MBM.

I should really get in on this WN invasion.   GSF had four full fleets up for attack on the WN capital, had bubbles up all over the completely incapped station in order to keep the capfleet, unfitted subcaps, and pods from leaving.  There are alpha clone kills to be had there right now, it seems.  I guess they have some titans trapped in some bubbled POS there as well.

Also, check out the history of this station (not the capital, that one is a couple jumps away):  http://evemaps.dotlan.net/outpost/JTAU-5

I don't know why they would drop a new station right in the middle of an invasion.

CountDeMoney

I can't believe they've wasted so much on that bullshit station stuff.

MadBurgerMaker

I'm getting a suicide dread instead.  2.4b for the hull, fittings, topes, and insurance.  Placing the order this weekend.  Can't wait to drop that fucker on a BoB Kenzoku IT Raiden. supercap fleet with 200 other suicide dreads.  Glorious slaughter.

Alcibiades

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on February 02, 2012, 11:20:03 PM
Let me know how that goes.

How what goes?  Blowing shit up?  It goes...well?  Do you not blow shit up with your current corp?

The theory has already been tested against a supercap fleet with about 40 titans and another 40SCs.  They traded I think 20 dreads (out of about 60 in a fleet that included three titans and an alphafleet) for one of the titans.  Then lost a titan about an hour later in follow up battles.   :cool:  Shit like that is totally worth the 2.4b buy-in. 

CountDeMoney

I'm about halfway to affording my first Jump Freighter. PROFIT

Alcibiades

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on February 02, 2012, 11:21:04 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on February 02, 2012, 11:20:03 PM
Let me know how that goes.

How what goes?  Blowing shit up?  It goes...well?  Do you not blow shit up with your current corp?

The theory has already been tested against a supercap fleet with about 40 titans and another 40SCs.  They traded I think 20 dreads (out of about 60 in a fleet that included three titans and an alphafleet) for one of the titans.  Then lost a titan about an hour later in follow up battles.   :cool:  Shit like that is totally worth the 2.4b buy-in.

Just wanted a baby battle report on how you lose your shit.

And I only got 106 kills last month in small gang pvp because I was gone half the month.   :(

http://minmatar.eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&view=kills&plt_id=451154&m=1&y=2012

CountDeMoney

You should let me join your corp, Al.

Alcibiades

I keep telling you to, ya lazy bastage.  Tried how many times? I gave you the mumble info via evemail so get on there and talk to peoples, tell them you know vonlutt and they'll be more than accommodating and enthusiastic to help you out.

Been kind of busy with RL lately, but you'll see me on from time to time.  It's a good time, there are small fleets run every day/night, and there really is great money to be had with fw missions.

CountDeMoney

I think you bot, because whenever I see you in the Languish channel, you ignore me.  :(