And we're back!

Main Menu

New EVE Online Thread

Started by MadBurgerMaker, March 16, 2011, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 14, 2012, 07:45:21 AM
:P

Maybe I can drag you into Fw, since seedy is dragging ass.

I"M SKILLIN UP MAN

Just knocked out my last Armor Elite certs.  :P  I'll be down there presently.  Won't fly anything bigger than an inty, assault or HIC/HACs, though.

Alcibiades

Well im about to go on vaca for 2 weeks and then  bs army stuff for a week after that so im basically gone until April 2nd.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 14, 2012, 08:42:29 AM
Well im about to go on vaca for 2 weeks and then  bs army stuff for a week after that so im basically gone until April 2nd.

Nice, that'll give me time to finish my Drone Interfacing V and Large Rail Gun Specialization V.

CountDeMoney

[alabamaGOP]Hey Al, who am I voting for in the CSM elections?[/alabamaGOP]

Berkut

Actually, FW is about the one thing I've never tried that I wish I had...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Alcibiades

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 14, 2012, 09:52:07 AM
[alabamaGOP]Hey Al, who am I voting for in the CSM elections?[/alabamaGOP]

Hans jagerblix or something like that is the guy to vote for in FW.  And seriously, a gun spec to V is pretty wasteful unless you are at like 120m sp and nothing else to train.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 14, 2012, 11:00:14 AM
And seriously, a gun spec to V is pretty wasteful unless you are at like 120m sp and nothing else to train.

Fine, I have some EWAR stuff I can spruce up then.

Alcibiades

Banned in Empire space: true

for comparison:
T1 crystal: x 1.625
T2 crystal: x 1.75
T? crystal: x 2.25 (i.e. 30% better than t2)

Berkut

0 rows returned

Alcibiades

It's illegal, they'll confiscate it, fine you, and you'll take a sec hit.

Berkut

Oh, is that a tech III crystal? Never seen one of those.

So I signed back up with both my toons. Some interesting changes.

Love that they finally made a true salvaging ship, don't love that it costs 60M Isk.

So, am I correct in thinking that if I join a FW corp, then I am fair game anywhere for anyone else in an opposing FW corp?

0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

It's not Tech 3 so far.  Is that off of Singularity?  Is there an Advanced Veldspar Mining Crystal I?  If not, it could end up faction (ORE) if they actually change it from Tech 2. 

OUTLAW MINING

E:  Man, the launcher is kinda funky.  I have EVEMon in the same folder as EVE itself, and the launcher makes me shut it down for some reason when it wants to update.  It says it can't do anything with applications running in the folder or some such.

Alcibiades

Yeah supposedly a dev linked it while they were waiting to run tests on sisi.

And if you join fw, minmatar or gallente for instance, any amarr or caldari fw can shoot you on sight, and you aren't allowed in each other's highsec or the navies will kill you.

Berkut

Ahhh, so then you are safe in your own high sec.

I was thinking that it would suck to always be killable when mining or something.

0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 17, 2012, 12:54:24 AM
It's not Tech 3 so far.  Is that off of Singularity?  Is there an Advanced Veldspar Mining Crystal I?  If not, it could end up faction (ORE) if they actually change it from Tech 2. 

OUTLAW MINING

If you'll notice, it's used with a "Frequency Mining Laser", which doesn't look like it's in the item database, either.  Unless it's a Modulated Deep Core Miner.