Main Menu

New EVE Online Thread

Started by MadBurgerMaker, March 16, 2011, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 02, 2012, 11:17:00 AM
Congrats.   :cheers:

What have you been up to?

Skill flipping for most of the past couple years.  For the moment now I'm mining roids and rats to make my wad bigger while I figure out what I want to do.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 08, 2012, 11:44:43 PM
Skill flipping for most of the past couple years.  For the moment now I'm mining roids and rats to make my wad bigger while I figure out what I want to do.

It takes a while, but once you start generating level 3 commodities out of Planetary Production, you start seeing some real profit.

CountDeMoney

Then again, I just loooove mining.  Still lotsa profit in HiSec for that.

Alcibiades

Highest profit in highsec mining right now than I've seen since I started playing in 06.  And supposedly theyre going to continually ban macros now instead of the once a year purges, so they can only continue to increase.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 09, 2012, 09:40:39 AM
Highest profit in highsec mining right now than I've seen since I started playing in 06.  And supposedly theyre going to continually ban macros now instead of the once a year purges, so they can only continue to increase.

Indeed.  The the best I've ever seen highsec mining prior to this a miner could make 12m/hour[1].  Now its at 20m+.  Lowsec and nullsec ore prices are as shitty as ever, though.

I don't see how this can be driven by cracking down on macros, though.  Nocxium has bounced up significantly, even though its not available in significant quantities in highsec, and pyerite has barely moved in comparison to the other three highsec minerals.

[1] Theoretically.  Practically, due to lack of asteroids, moving, and incomplete cycles its less.

Alcibiades

The Russian civil war probably has a lot to do with it, started around the first week of December, same as when the patch came out and prices began to rise through the roof.

Lots of Russian macros probably having a rougher time.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

Ain't that always the way?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

MadBurgerMaker

They are doing something tomorrow.  Crucible 1.5.  A new launcher, some UI stuff, rookie ship models, and some other stuff.

http://community.eveonline.com/updates/patchnotes.asp

The Reaper doesn't seem to look like a pile of trash anymore.

Berkut

I am tempted...but I don't know if it is because I really actually want to play, or I am just bored.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on March 13, 2012, 12:12:34 AM
I am tempted...but I don't know if it is because I really actually want to play, or I am just bored.

You would just get bored by next Thursday anyway.

CountDeMoney

DL'd the new launcher.  Looks like they didn't overwrite anybody's boot.ini files this time.

katmai

Well I am bored, so trying out game again, Alci is only one whose name i can remember.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Just log into the Languish channel.  There's 7 alts for 3 guys in there.

Alcibiades

:P

Maybe I can drag you into Fw, since seedy is dragging ass.