News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New EVE Online Thread

Started by MadBurgerMaker, March 16, 2011, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on February 03, 2012, 09:48:10 AM
Just wanted a baby battle report on how you lose your shit.

TBH, unless something changes, they might not actually be..er...as suicidal as goonswarm suicide shit usually is.  They can apparently soak up multiple doomsdays while shitting out huge amounts of damage (while in siege of course).  This is a problem, since with the current way reimbursements are done, you can actually make cash by losing dreads. 

QuoteAnd I only got 106 kills last month in small gang pvp because I was gone half the month.   :(

http://minmatar.eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&view=kills&plt_id=451154&m=1&y=2012

Hey have you tried out the new Amarr tier 3 BC yet?

Alcibiades

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 03, 2012, 05:01:58 PM
I think you bot, because whenever I see you in the Languish channel, you ignore me.  :(

No, I just have like 15 channels open and I really don't see it blink a lot of the time, especially with the new neocom or what ever.  :bleeding:

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on February 03, 2012, 06:11:03 PM
Hey have you tried out the new Amarr tier 3 BC yet?

I haven't, it seems pretty weak compared to the others.  The alpha Tornado seems to be the most amusing, but the Naga is really powerful with long range rails.  Something like 700dps at 70km.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Hey Al,

What do you know about EE (Eternal Evocations)?  One of their corps own a couple of systems in Providence.
Reason I'm asking, I still have substantial assets locked away in one of their stations from when we owned it when I was with Dynaverse before they got kicked out.

Thinking about sending an email to discuss the possibility of docking rights or another form of access privileges.

Anything you know about them?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on February 03, 2012, 10:04:04 PM
I haven't, it seems pretty weak compared to the others.  The alpha Tornado seems to be the most amusing, but the Naga is really powerful with long range rails.  Something like 700dps at 70km.

It's a Harbinger with bigger guns and less tank, which sounds like good times to me.  EFT warrioring with it results in a ship that does about 590 DPS at 45+9.6 (Scorch) with 44,328 EHP in a plated pulse Harb style setup and unscripted sensor boosters that is cap stable with the MWD off.

A more glass cannon type setup with tachyons will get you ranges from  19+31 with Gleam (38+31 with MF) up to and 137+31 with Aurora.

Unfortunately, they don't really import them up to Deklein (they bring the Tornado to put on the market since the current fleet doctrine is all about the alpha), so they're rather pricey and the modules are somewhat scarce.

E:  Seedy might like the Gallente one.  Battleship sized blasters with BC mobility for all your ganking needs.

Alcibiades

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 04, 2012, 12:15:32 PM
Hey Al,

What do you know about EE (Eternal Evocations)?  One of their corps own a couple of systems in Providence.
Reason I'm asking, I still have substantial assets locked away in one of their stations from when we owned it when I was with Dynaverse before they got kicked out.

Thinking about sending an email to discuss the possibility of docking rights or another form of access privileges.

Anything you know about them?

I'll ask around, but my friend has a couple of JF not far from provi so if you wanted I could ask him to jump your shit out if you really wanted.  I'm sure he'd do it.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Never mind if its player owned stations then yeah nothing I can do there.  Guys dont know them other than their name.

CountDeMoney

They sent me a reply;  apparently they run NRDS, and their station is open to Neuts as long as they follow the same rules...is it: A TRAP?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 05, 2012, 04:51:21 PM
They sent me a reply;  apparently they run NRDS, and their station is open to Neuts as long as they follow the same rules...is it: A TRAP?

It might actually be legit.  CVA does that, or at least they used to, so these EE guys (and Severance or Sev3rance or whatever) might do the same thing given their location.  Hell, I've docked in CVA stations to fix my ships up while running with gangs through Providence that shoot up everything that isn't blue.  They charge docking fees, but it wasn't some huge number. 

E: Blaze down there in an interceptor or something and check it out.

CountDeMoney

I think I'll give it a go this evening;  I have a tremendous amount of T2 fittings that I could use, and it doesn't hurt that I've got a Stealth Bomber, a Covert Ops and a ratting Hyperion in there.  I could use them.
Hell, it's just two jumps from hi-sec, just need to be careful :P

CountDeMoney

Whew...waiting until the patch this AM, and logged on while the pop was low, so I could transport my Hyperion-stocked-to-the-gills-with-T2-stuff-and-fitted-for-transport outta 0.0 to Choonka.  Talk about a white-knuckler.  Longest 5 jumps of my life.  :P

Alcibiades

CountDeMoney

Yah, mon.  And all my PLEX sold, so I'll be buying my Jump Freighter this evening.  :menace:

CountDeMoney

Hey Al,  are T3 Cruisers worth the investment?  Are they primarily for PVE and missioning?

Alcibiades

They don't have to be just for PVE, but they do the best there.  Tengus in particular.

And yes, they are worth it.  30 days can get everything to lvl 5.

CountDeMoney

My God, I have spent so much ISK the last three days.