News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New EVE Online Thread

Started by MadBurgerMaker, March 16, 2011, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

and that way there's always something going on in EVE.

CountDeMoney

OK, the graphics for the ships and particularly the turrets look good, but the new interface is totally stupid and useless.  What assholes.

MadBurgerMaker

One of my alts has good standings with the Jove.  Why?  How does one get these?  Just shooting pirates?

Anyway, mission running and mining and shit sucks, so I've been thinking about cloning back up to the front and partaking in some PVP for the first time in a long time.  Deklein is being invaded, or at least it's being halfassed invaded by PL/NC./Evoke/Ewoks/Raiden., and they appear to be fighting under jammers and such at the moment, meaning there's an opportunity for subcap combat.   Then again:

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 02, 2011, 09:56:36 PM
OK, the graphics for the ships and particularly the turrets look good, but the new interface is totally stupid and useless.  What assholes.

Turn that silly shit off until they bring back ship spinning, or something resembling ship spinning (Mittani has implied that this was one of the outcomes of the dumb emergency meeting they flew him and 7 other members of the CSM to Iceland for). 

MadBurgerMaker

CountDeMoney

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 10, 2011, 04:53:31 AM
Have no idea what that means.

They aborted two titans and ten motherships by right clicking -> end job (or whatever the exact command is).  No CSAA shooting necessary.

besuchov

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on July 10, 2011, 05:28:31 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 10, 2011, 04:53:31 AM
Have no idea what that means.

They aborted two titans and ten motherships by right clicking -> end job (or whatever the exact command is).  No CSAA shooting necessary.

Why would they hide where the things were built?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: besuchov on July 10, 2011, 09:06:01 AM
Why would they hide where the things were built?

I don't know.  That image has also been removed. 

Edit:  Oh, and apparently CCP is looking to fix supercaps again. 

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on July 04, 2011, 01:27:03 AM
Turn that silly shit off until they bring back ship spinning, or something resembling ship spinning

Tell me how, because I sure as shit can't figure it out.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 14, 2011, 08:07:01 PM
Tell me how, because I sure as shit can't figure it out.

Escape -> display and graphics (first tab) -> uncheck "load station environment" -> apply -> stare at the door

You'll have to either log off then back on, or undock/redock for it to change though.

besuchov

Ive stopped playing these days, even managed to stop subscribing. Got bored and also with a baby I dont really have the time.

Its pulling at me though... Are you guys still playing, what is fun (if anything) in the game atm?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: besuchov on July 15, 2011, 07:27:28 AM
Ive stopped playing these days, even managed to stop subscribing. Got bored and also with a baby I dont really have the time.

Its pulling at me though... Are you guys still playing, what is fun (if anything) in the game atm?

I'm still playing occasionally.  I haven't undocked and PVPed with my main in over a year though.  I've just been screwing around with PI and missions and mining and such lately, none of which are fun.  That might change though (see below).

In other news, Raiden., NC., and PL thought it would be funny to try to invade Deklein.  They even decided to send a relatively small supercap fleet to VFK, the Waffe's home base.  This afternoon, 900 members of the Clusterfuck showed up, set up the jammer, skullfucked a subcap reinforcement fleet (including a Tengufleet), reinforced/destroyed/rapecaged the supercap staging POSes, and FoFoed in local.

Apparently they're having a lot of fun, with the supers caught and/or locked out of the system, and the fights consisting of subcaps only.   It's only the first day, of course, so it could all go wrong and 0.0 could be blue everywhere except the western edge and the Delve preserve, but whatever. I still have two dictors just sitting in DKUK waiting to drop a couple bubbles and die.  I'm seriously considering using them.  I even set up Mumble today.

CountDeMoney

I log in long enough to continue raping planets.

Alcibiades

Mostly just skill training, some market mayhem....but my corp is burnt out.  :weep:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Hey Seedy, you remember Zhek and his personal fleets?  He has upgraded and returned:

http://sites.google.com/site/khromtor/home

:lol:  He's up to 26 ships in his fleets now.