News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

New EVE Online Thread

Started by MadBurgerMaker, March 16, 2011, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on October 09, 2011, 01:22:09 PM
Nice.  Now if only they could do something productive and erase the Russians from 0.0.

I don't know, I like being able to read the forums without constant DDoS attacks, so I'm not particularly interested in GW getting involved in the Russian wars.   I wouldn't complain if CCP sent them to the Chinese server though.  Shitting up opponents team speak and reading their forums is one thing.  Shutting down their websites and cutting the power to their houses is entirely different.

MadBurgerMaker

Hey Alci what fighters do you tend to keep in your Archon?

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on October 14, 2011, 08:21:32 AM
I use firebolgs personally.

And those work pretty well for pvp purposes?  How many do you stick in there?  Do you also roll with a pile of warriors for making little ships fuck off?  Any use for mediums and heavies?

I was looking through killmails to see what people had in their holds when they died, and a lot of them seem to have a mix of firbolgs, dragonflies, and einherji's, but none of the other types really.  This is for a Thanatos instead of an Archon (and the killmails I've been looking at are for thanatos carriers as well), which means it can carry a few more, so maybe that explains the variety.

edit:  Oh and ship spinning is coming back on the 18th:  http://www.eveonline.com/devblog.asp

I like how they basically had to remake ship spinning because they were dumbasses and just deleted it when they came out with the super lame walking in stations garbage.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 14, 2011, 04:58:47 PM
edit:  Oh and ship spinning is coming back on the 18th:  http://www.eveonline.com/devblog.asp

I like how they basically had to remake ship spinning because they were dumbasses and just deleted it when they came out with the super lame walking in stations garbage.

They weren't kidding.  It's back:

:) 

MadBurgerMaker

Alci, you will be pleased to know that we have purged a couple of the Russian corps from the alliance (not all of them).  They were selling supercaps to reds (something like 15 or 20 that I know of so far), and don't seem to understand why that would be...frowned upon.   I guess they didn't see what happened to the NC.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

CCP is going to be introducing tier 3 battlecruisers this winter: http://www.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&nbid=3001

Implants are going to be showing up on killmails:  http://www.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&nbid=2922

Oh and the PI fuckery+new structure shooting:  http://www.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&nbid=2899 

Alcibiades

Interesting.  Like the idea of more ships, of course....Not sure how I like more killboard whoring stats.

Alcibiades

That's ridiculous, seen him around a few times too.  Too funny.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 17, 2011, 08:31:03 PM
That's ridiculous, seen him around a few times too.  Too funny.

You will be pleased to know that Goonswarm and friends (Razor, TEST, etc) have invaded the space of the neighboring Russian alliance White Noise.

Berkut's old buddies, IRC, are fighting with the Russians (they are Russian renters now) along with Raiden, which is full of former BoB members and at least one of their corps.  Also some Greeks (I'm assuming) called HELL4S are on the latest battle report.

MadBurgerMaker

I guess the forums got DDoS'd this evening while I was gone.  What a strange coincidence!

Alcibiades

The Russians are so gay.  I wish you guys would just kick both groups out so that all those fuckers would starve irl.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 23, 2011, 03:39:46 AM
The Russians are so gay.  I wish you guys would just kick both groups out so that all those fuckers would starve irl.

Somehow the swarm has already taken 26 of 93 systems in Branch, including three stations.  I haven't been really keeping up with what exactly is going on, but it seems like they're moving very quickly.