Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 23, 2016, 06:56:54 AM
Quote from: Syt on December 23, 2016, 05:56:35 AM
Quote from: HVC on December 23, 2016, 12:46:08 AM
t'pol was hot. weird belly button though.

A prime example of ugly fake boobs.

So Seven of Nine über alles?

oh yes. Which series was she in, again?  Voyager, right.  Although she had lots of implants, come to think of it.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Syt

I have a thing for awkward nerd girls, pixie haircuts, petite women, and blue eyes with dark hair, so my Star Trek crush is Nicole de Boer as Ezri Dax. -_-

Followed mostly by a long line of TOS guest ladies.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Josephus on December 23, 2016, 10:08:21 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 23, 2016, 06:56:54 AM

So Seven of Nine über alles?

oh yes. Which series was she in, again?  Voyager, right.  Although she had lots of implants, come to think of it.

Voyager. In the second half of the series.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on December 23, 2016, 10:14:34 AM
I have a thing for awkward nerd girls, pixie haircuts, petite women, and blue eyes with dark hair,

"Awkward nerd girls" does not belong with the rest of this sentence.

Or is that one of those minor turn-ons you just have to be in the mood for? :P

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

CountDeMoney

That's OK, not as weird as derweiß's interracial cuckold thing or Ed's Older/Younger Lesbians of Lesotho, Vol IX thingy.

The Brain

My favorite Spartacus chick is: Seppia. :wub:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

MadImmortalMan

I have a thing for awkward nerd girls, pixie haircuts, petite women, and blue eyes with dark hair, so my Star Trek crush is Nicole de Boer as Ezri Dax. -_-

She was adorable, yes. I haven't seen her in anything before or since though.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Syt

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on December 23, 2016, 02:37:46 PM

The only thing I otherwise remember her from is the first Cube where she's the nerd girl who figures out the numbers code IIRC.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0123755/?ref_=nm_knf_i1
—Stephen Jay Gould

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on December 23, 2016, 02:37:46 PM

That's because apparently she hasn't managed to get beyond shitty cable TV and straight-to-video B-movies.  She would only be so fortunate to score something like Sharknado.

Josquius

A bit of dorkiness in a girl is an attractive quality indeed :wub:

And yeah. Ezri was probably hottest on DS9
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Never saw an episode with this Pixie chick.  Nose ridge chick was my personal favorite.  She incidentally looks like hell now.

celedhring

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

In critical condition. Fuck.