News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Third Languish Sunday EU3 MP Game Thread

Started by Tamas, April 23, 2010, 08:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anatron

Quote from: Habbaku on April 27, 2010, 02:09:44 PM
You could have the Ottomans force-convert you.  :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway:

I have the problem with the shiites becauseof this religion the local tax modifier is -20%,but advantage is +0,5 morale for landforce.I dont know +0,5 morale is better then tax penality... :hmm:
On the other hand in my empire local religoins :50%sunni,50%hindu,so I need to convert the hole country . :cry:

ulmont

I'm out of town this weekend, tamas, or I would  have said something already.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Tamas

Jaron

Dont ask Martinus. His has a screen door.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Tamas

Ok, so I will send a set of instructions to be followed as the word of God by my substitute, if you find any, to Anatron. Ask him to forward it to the lucky person.

Alcibiades

.... Well I don't think anyone here has any ideas on a substitute, so ask the other thread if any one can do it and if not there try Paradox....otherwise we might have to AI you.  :mellow:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Tamas

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 29, 2010, 01:50:46 PM
.... Well I don't think anyone here has any ideas on a substitute, so ask the other thread if any one can do it and if not there try Paradox....otherwise we might have to AI you.  :mellow:

You CANNOT AI me dude it will fuck up everything I try to achieve.

Habbaku

You can't post on Paradox to find yourself a substitute?  I don't see it as our responsibility to find you one. :mellow:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

AI works out ok - just look how well France went last night.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Alcibiades

Quote from: Tamas on April 29, 2010, 01:53:54 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on April 29, 2010, 01:50:46 PM

You CANNOT AI me dude it will fuck up everything I try to achieve.

Worse case I can make my girlfriend play for you....but I think the most advanced computer game shes ever played is Sally's Spa.  :mellow:

katmai

Quote from: Berkut on April 29, 2010, 02:43:35 PM
AI works out ok - just look how well France went last night.
The AI is smarter than me so not surprised by that at all
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Habbaku

I guess Tamas is going to ignore this thread in hopes it goes away.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Quote from: Habbaku on April 30, 2010, 01:13:17 AM
I guess Tamas is going to ignore this thread in hopes it goes away.

:D

You can't AI me :P

I opened a thread over at Paradox last night so I hope someone eventually shows up, please do check on that thread as well: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473631

I will be on my way to Turkey in a couple of hours.