News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Third Languish Sunday EU3 MP Game Thread

Started by Tamas, April 23, 2010, 08:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

My one concern with AI Austria is that it tends to get into wars with Venice, a lot.  Plus, in general, having an emperor go AI is way too much of a bad thing.  If the option is for Austria to go AI, then I would strongly object.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

DGuller

Alcibiades

Ah, well last time I looked was when I was at war with you and you were at ~38 lol
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

I don't think we should have ai Austria
that is as silly as ai France <_< :P

so if we can't agree on Jaron joining then I say skip it and I'll sleep in tomorrow morning.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Kleves

Quote from: Alcibiades on May 01, 2010, 07:51:23 PM
Never mind.
Nevermind that bit about Jaron playing, or nevermind something else?
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Alcibiades

Had a thing about Hamachi up, but figured it out on my own.  Jaron still playing from what he told me.  Anatron can send him the info.

Habbaku

Quote from: Alcibiades on May 01, 2010, 07:26:39 PM
With a game with this many players we'll be skipping every week.

Nope, we just need to be less tolerant of people not being here without getting themselves a sub beforehand.  If they go AI, too bad.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

sbr

So are we playing with the new beta patch today?

Solmyr

We are always playing with new beta patches.

Anatron

I have sent the instruction to Jaron ,I hope he recieved it.
If not during the game I can tell it to him.

Aniway starting tim 16:30?

Anatron

I mean 14:30 according greenwich mean time.

katmai

So what is the deal for today's session?
Forging ahead with ai Austria, Jaron playing or skipping the week?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Should be starting in a few minutes here.

Anatron

Quote from: katmai on May 02, 2010, 09:24:03 AM
So what is the deal for today's session?
Forging ahead with ai Austria, Jaron playing or skipping the week?

Dont know.I not recieved any answer.