And we're back!

Main Menu

The Third Languish Sunday EU3 MP Game Thread

Started by Tamas, April 23, 2010, 08:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Alcibiades

Getting PUUM for the newest beta... you guys?  :unsure:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Habbaku

You should be getting HYTM.  PUUM is what you get when first starting--just restart the game and it should correct itself.

Everyone, please update ASAP so we don't have to sort anything out come Sunday, aside from Tamas' retardation.  This goes double for Kleves.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Ok.  Using my new rig, I'll need Hamachi I'm guessing, and you guys may need a new Ip to connect to me just a heads up.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Anatron

Quote from: Solmyr on April 30, 2010, 03:39:36 PM
You don't trust Jaron?

I think Tamas meant by the AI.So If Jaron want he can join our game.I can send him Tamas's instruction.

Alcibiades

If Tamas is ok with it, Jaron isn't normally very trustable, no offense J.   :P

Anatron

Quote from: Alcibiades on May 01, 2010, 11:23:09 AM
If Tamas is ok with it, Jaron isn't normally very trustable, no offense J.   :P

Tamas cant answer because he is not home at the moment.He said to me find some one if possible,he dont wants AI player thats all.

Habbaku

Since we don't have a sub for Tamas, does anyone feel strongly one way or the other about having Austria go AI this time around?  I am not opposed to it as Tamas had plenty of warning when he was going away on his trip, but I would encourage that we "go easy" on Austria while he's AI-controlled and maybe refund him some inflation and maybe something else when he gets back if we do play.

Anyone opposed to it?  Suggestions?  Just skip tomorrow?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

DGuller

Alcibiades

We need a sub, Jaron is better than AI.  We shouldn't skip because one asshole decides not to show up.   <_<

With a game with this many players we'll be skipping every week.

katmai

I wanna know what kinda of schmuck doesn't get a sub if he knows he will be put of town.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Alright, Jaron will sub for Tamas tomorrow unless there are any vehement objections.  Got him all set up over chat, make sure you post your steam name so people can add you.

Alcibiades

Never mind.

My new IP for tomorrow is 5.153.26.30

Kleves

Quote from: Habbaku on May 01, 2010, 05:48:50 PM
Since we don't have a sub for Tamas, does anyone feel strongly one way or the other about having Austria go AI this time around?  I am not opposed to it as Tamas had plenty of warning when he was going away on his trip, but I would encourage that we "go easy" on Austria while he's AI-controlled and maybe refund him some inflation and maybe something else when he gets back if we do play.
I'm fine with that (assuming Jaron doesn't work out).
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.