News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Third Languish Sunday EU3 MP Game Thread

Started by Tamas, April 23, 2010, 08:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Damn right you should be afraid of the coalition.  Another war or two by all of us, and you'll be hit with over-extension penalty.

sbr

Quote from: DGuller on April 25, 2010, 06:43:27 PM
Damn right you should be afraid of the coalition.  Another war or two by all of us, and you'll be hit with over-extension penalty.

That'll show him, huh?  :lol:

katmai

I think I had the worst possible start possible as Sweden.
I mean getting my ass handed to me by Norway and Poland WTF?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Alcibiades

Quote from: DGuller on April 25, 2010, 06:43:27 PM
:lmfao:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Habbaku

Quote from: DGuller on April 25, 2010, 05:23:03 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on April 25, 2010, 05:20:13 PM
:lol:  One session and the hyperbole is already reaching new lows.
So, who's going to stop him, you?

The peaceful Margravate of Brandenburg-Hesse-Leipzig-vorPommern cares not for war.  Can't we all just get along?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Well, thanks to Solmyr's disastrous rampage through the status quo of Europe, we are back to the usual fare: I am well enough to balance France OR the Ottomans, but not both at the same time unless I have allies.

That said, I do not subscribe to the panic of my estemeed and ruined Castilian friend. France is surely smarter than to make a sudden and doomed to failure bid for european supremacy, while the Ottomans have much unclaimed land in the Middle East.

Solmyr

:shifty:

I've looked at the situation - would folks terribly mind if I switched to Portugal? It's about as strong as Castile at this point, but at least I'd be able to do something instead of sitting on my ass minting at full for the next few decades. And Portugal can also form Spain. :P

Tamas

Quote from: Solmyr on April 26, 2010, 02:33:07 AM
:shifty:

I've looked at the situation - would folks terribly mind if I switched to Portugal? It's about as strong as Castile at this point, but at least I'd be able to do something instead of sitting on my ass minting at full for the next few decades. And Portugal can also form Spain. :P

As of this moment, I am the King of Portugal :contract:

Solmyr

Quote from: Tamas on April 26, 2010, 02:34:48 AM
As of this moment, I am the King of Portugal :contract:

I'm sure I could break that PU easily, with you excommunicated. The Portuguese are good Catholics and don't like a heretic on their throne. :pope:

Tamas

And what's your plan with Castille? Distribute it among Portugal and France? Great plan :P

Solmyr

I'm sure France is surely smarter than to make a sudden and doomed to failure bid for european supremacy. :P Besides, isn't it your job to keep them balanced?

katmai

Wait, wait, wait.

I am running Sweden at 19%inflation with Poland occupying northern Sweden and a Norway that is stronger than me and you are trying to get out of Castile?!?!

I might as well switch to Poland.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tamas

Quote from: katmai on April 26, 2010, 04:32:48 AM
Wait, wait, wait.

I am running Sweden at 19%inflation with Poland occupying northern Sweden and a Norway that is stronger than me and you are trying to get out of Castile?!?!

I might as well switch to Poland.

Habbaku will protest that  :lol:

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

DGuller

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 26, 2010, 08:25:57 AM
We need more friction!!!11
On the contrary, some of us desperately need more lube.