News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Another Languish EU3 game? Weeknights EST?

Started by Berkut, March 05, 2010, 01:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kleves

You have to all the way to Belgium? Damn, that's harcore.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Viking

Ulmont can't play this Wednesday (7th), he has agreed to take over Austria for me and will take over next Wednesday (14th). This game is just not worth staying up all night on a week night for me. Though I am definitively turned on to playing EU3 on line, only just with people in CET +-2.

I have left Austria with low infamy, high prestige, rich, well armed and contiguous. I'm sure the AI won't fuck it up too bad.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

sbr

I could sub for someone this week.  The time isn't great for me to become a permanent player but this week I am free fo' so'.

EDIT: I would need a Steam group invite (sbr32) and a tutorial in the Hamachi thing ASAP though.

Viking

Quote from: sbr on April 05, 2010, 02:04:23 AM
I could sub for someone this week.  The time isn't great for me to become a permanent player but this week I am free fo' so'.

EDIT: I would need a Steam group invite (sbr32) and a tutorial in the Hamachi thing ASAP though.

Well you have two options, Holy Roman Empire or Great Britain.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

sbr

Quote from: Viking on April 05, 2010, 02:16:13 AM
Quote from: sbr on April 05, 2010, 02:04:23 AM

Well you have two options, Holy Roman Empire or Great Britain.

I don't have much preference, since I am going to be a temp sub on either I will let Berkut and others put me where they need me. :)

Viking

katmai

Later Viking,
I can relate to time zone with the sun game being so damn early for me.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Sbr
well berkie should be able to run uk more matter of him just being late, unless he pulls a me :P

sbr

Quote from: katmai on April 05, 2010, 02:44:26 AM
Sbr
well berkie should be able to run uk more matter of him just being late, unless he pulls a me :P

That's what i was thinking.  From what I have read I would prefer to play GB but it sounds like there is more of a need for the HRE. 

I am pretty sure I can get gangbanged as well as anyone else.  :P

katmai

I would guess that depends on uli's take on dipomacy compared to Viking.

sbr

Quote from: katmai on April 05, 2010, 02:54:16 AM
I would guess that depends on uli's take on dipomacy compared to Viking.

I get to play before ulmont gets a chance to display his diplomatic skills.

Joking.

Any chance I could get a hold of the save game file, it would be nice to not run into this blind. 

@Ulmont-If you have any thoughts or want to discuss what the HRE does this session shoot me a message.

katmai

The save should be in thread here as that is how I got it.
Look for post from habs.

sbr

Quote from: katmai on April 05, 2010, 03:04:23 AM
The save should be in thread here as that is how I got it.
Look for post from habs.

:blush:

Thanks. 

sbr

That save just CTD'd when I tried to load it.

I have the March 30 version of the latest beta Patch with a checksum of WURS.  What do I need to do to be compatible with you all?

ulmont

Quote from: sbr on April 05, 2010, 03:40:13 AM
That save just CTD'd when I tried to load it.

I have the March 30 version of the latest beta Patch with a checksum of WURS.  What do I need to do to be compatible with you all?

The latest beta patch should be all you need, but the checksum is HPZE.  Make sure you extracted all subfolders and not just the top level folder from the beta patch.