News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Another Languish EU3 game? Weeknights EST?

Started by Berkut, March 05, 2010, 01:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Quote from: Kleves on March 22, 2010, 04:31:01 PM
So, in Hans still in the game? I'd like to continue with Russia, but I would hate to take Hans' spot because he was taking care of his sick daughter.

That does kind of suck, I hope everything is ok with her.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

DGuller

You can always go back to playing Portugal.  I think administering Portugal became a lot less complicated since your last term.

Berkut

Quote from: DGuller on March 22, 2010, 04:34:11 PM
You can always go back to playing Portugal.  I think administering Portugal became a lot less complicated since your last term.

Yeah, that may very well be true...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Hungary will also be playable for about 20 more years.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

Quote from: Habbaku on March 22, 2010, 04:41:12 PM
Hungary will also be playable for about 20 more years.

I vehemently refute your insinuation that I might be adding all of hungary to my lands. My monarch is 4.4.3 and from time to time the idiot gets out of the hands of the staff and sends diplomatic letters. We are working on the problem, he is serving in the field along with his other cousin Uriah von Hapsburg.

I declined to take Croatia despite the CB due to the value of not having a border, your logic was impeccable.

If you, however, have desires on Hungary, suggested by your annexation of a further province on my side of the 1815 line, you will feel my wrath.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Viking

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Hansmeister

Quote from: Berkut on March 22, 2010, 04:32:06 PM
Quote from: Kleves on March 22, 2010, 04:31:01 PM
So, in Hans still in the game? I'd like to continue with Russia, but I would hate to take Hans' spot because he was taking care of his sick daughter.

That does kind of suck, I hope everything is ok with her.
She is mostly recovered now, she had pneumonia and was in the hospital until last night.  If kleves wants to continue playing Russia that would be ok, if there was another country I could play instead.

katmai

I don't believe Hansie till I get a written doctors note. :P

well if willing to still play I think ai controlled countries around ATM are a reduced Portugal, Hungary and well all I can think off top of my head.
No Italian minors are looking that robust, same with German minors.

ulmont

Quote from: katmai on March 22, 2010, 09:21:36 PM
well if willing to still play I think ai controlled countries around ATM are a reduced Portugal, Hungary and well all I can think off top of my head.

How's Ming or an Indian country looking?

katmai

Quote from: ulmont on March 22, 2010, 09:24:01 PM

Hmmm no idea to my knowledge they haven't really even been explored by europe last I looked.

ulmont

Quote from: katmai on March 22, 2010, 09:28:40 PM
Quote from: ulmont on March 22, 2010, 09:24:01 PM
Hmmm no idea to my knowledge they haven't really even been explored by europe last I looked.

If Ming's held together well, or an Indian country has done a reasonably good job of consolidation, then with a few judicious slider edits - mostly to put westernization within reasonable reach - then that might be a reasonable player slot.  Not for the faint of heart, though.

Alcibiades

If anyone needs a sub Wednesday or there's an open country that could prove amusing I can probably hop in.  Spring break for me and I get home Wednesday morning. 
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Viking

I don't believe Hansie till I get a written doctors note. :P

No Italian minors are looking that robust, same with German minors.

Screw that, I want to hear him explain why government single player health care is good enough for him to not good enough for the rest of america.

Though I do hope his daughter is feeling better soon and the Hansy family can, again, sleep through the night.

garbon

I thought Hans has complained about his healthcare.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.