News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Universalis - Game thread

Started by Slargos, January 03, 2010, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tamas

Solmyr

I don't say anything because any time is good for me. :P

Slargos

I'm not saying anything, because I accidentally stayed up till 6 AM this morning playing mass effect, and I only just woke up.  :blush:

But yeah, I'm good for 30 minutes early start, and I think we should simply push the starting time up if we're going to do it every week.

On the subject of rage quitting, I will not rule it out, but I don't think it will be over losing a war.

Being ganked by an inordinate number of power might do it, but little else.

Another few sessions of peace may make me quit the game in a huff, but I wouldn't call that ragequitting.  :P

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Well we now need a sub or a new ottomon player  :wacko:

katmai

ulmont

Habbaku

Quote from: Slargos on January 31, 2010, 07:01:28 AM
On the subject of rage quitting, I will not rule it out, but I don't think it will be over losing a war.

:rolleyes:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Slargos is worst than Martinus. So we need a sub. If Slargos doesnt apologize, the sub can become permanent. Just for the record: Ottos rule everything worth ruling from the mid east to fringes of India, and lost 3 provinces in a massive war against them. This prompted Slargos to cry and leave.

katmai

Quote from: ulmont on January 31, 2010, 12:42:31 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on January 31, 2010, 12:40:39 PM

That was fast.

Slargos can't handle getting gangbanged apparently.

katmai

So It seems we are now in search of a New Ottoman player.
We will have a pic showing current state of world in 1512 as that is as far as we got this stunted session.

Viking

Quote from: katmai on January 31, 2010, 12:43:25 PM
Quote from: ulmont on January 31, 2010, 12:42:31 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on January 31, 2010, 12:40:39 PM

That was fast.

Slargos can't handle getting gangbanged apparently.

Tell me more.... any shemales with strapons?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.